Earning for paying attention to ads that others are making $ from?

I have the beta running along side the active prior version on my Android, and I'm running it on my laptop as well. I agree, it's really fast. Some sites actually look a little weird without the ads you're so used to.

Posting the link just in case someone wants to check it out for themselves....I think this is it, please correct if wrong.

This is just the web page, not a download.

EDIT: Oops, I see it is in the actual OP. Sorry bout that, but I'll leave it anyway.

Thank you for the info on the browser. I was afraid it may be very slow for security reasons much like the Tor browser I use on occasion. Shh, don't tell anyone I venture into the dark web at times, not that it would surprise anyone. :rofl:

I'll check it out today.

So it looks like my first like statement period on the browser has closed, and I earned 1.25 BAT or about 95 cents.

Thank you for the info on the browser. I was afraid it may be very slow for security reasons much like the Tor browser I use on occasion. Shh, don't tell anyone I venture into the dark web at times, not that it would surprise anyone. :rofl:

I'll check it out today.
Didya hire a hitman? :coffee:

I've been looking at a BTC miner rig. It's not cheap, but, the dew claims that you can make over $500/day with it. It's tempting. If true, it would pay for itself fast. It would be one of the safest ways to make money in this arena...all depending on if everything stays the same. We all know it doesn't though...

I've been looking at a BTC miner rig. It's not cheap, but, the dew claims that you can make over $500/day with it. It's tempting. If true, it would pay for itself fast. It would be one of the safest ways to make money in this arena...all depending on if everything stays the same. We all know it doesn't though...
Why the hell would he sell it?

I thought that Bitcoin was on the last split/release.

It's worth noting that it is projected to take more than 100 years before the Bitcoin network mines its very last token. In actuality, as the year 2140 approaches, miners will likely spend years receiving rewards that are actually just tiny portions of the final bitcoin to be mined. The dramatic decrease in reward size may mean that the mining process will shift entirely well before the 2140 deadline.

It's also important to keep in mind that the bitcoin network itself is likely to change significantly between now and then. Considering how much has happened to Bitcoin in just a decade, new protocols, new methods of recording and processing transactions, and any number of other factors may impact the mining process.

The latest significant events are the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) letter in January 2021 authorizing the use of crypto as a method of payment, Paypal's introduction of Bitcoin, and Tesla's acceptance of Bitcoin to purchase Tesla cars and solar roofs. Tesla reversed course on accepting Bitcoin in May 2021, citing environmental concerns around the resources required to mine Bitcoin.

Don't spend it at one time.
This is the ad I just saw a the bottom of PP.

1707668300731.png

Why did I even notice it? My wife and I (along with 8 others) were just there for a week. Hell of a coincidence!:ROFLMAO:

This is the ad I just saw a the bottom of PP.

View attachment 25337

Why did I even notice it? My wife and I (along with 8 others) were just there for a week. Hell of a coincidence!:ROFLMAO:
I've seen items at the bottom of PP that I had searched, like TW golf hats or new putters.
So I don't think it's coincidence, if you get my drift.

Back