Edelman did not travel to Miami

Hightower, Vollmer not spotted either...

Hmmmm. Not great. Chan Jones is struggling with a toe injury as well.

Bloody hell, do we need the bye week or what.

That's why the Jets loss hurt - this could have been an extra bye week for everybody.

Personally, I think this is a huge mistake. Edelman has been practicing for two weeks, this week in pads. He'll be rusty as hell by the divisional game and probably should have taken a few series oI'mn Sunday. Hightower will get two weeks of rest and could likely play some, too.

If this is a "rest them" for the playoffs situation, HFA is huge, and everyone that could get on the field for however many plays should be on the field.

I'm kind of hoping they keep Amendola off of punt returns and just use him for limited key plays. He has a history of being out injured a lot and no point in having him reaggravate what's wrong with him. Brady having the max. number of healthy weapons is key for the postseason.

Oh not at all, I just want the home field, I think it gives them the best chance. I also know desperate teams do desperate things and I do not want Miami picking this time to let out some frustrations on us with a less than full staff.

Miami's not desperate for anything but a top 5 pick.

Back