Edelman did not travel to Miami

To be the best you have to beat the best. I think the Pats and Broncos are the 2 best teams. I hate hearing all the excuses when a team loses. I want to see an even played game and let the best team win.

So the Eagles and the Raiders are the best?

I could be overestimating them. I just have not seen pats play well with all these injuries. Kinda wanted to see it once before playoffs.

They lost 2 road overtime games against playoff teams, and turned the ball over 100 times against Philadelphia.

They haven't played their best ball with all the injuries, but they're winning and keeping games close. I don't know what you're expecting.

The Dolphins are worse than the Titans. And it's Week 17.

Or are you just one of those fans of the Patriots who thinks they should win every game 56-0?

according to jason LaCantreporta on mmqb show this past mon, were it a playoff game this weekend, je and da could play. so take that fwiw.

Fins just fired their GM.

Fins just fired their GM.

This is an interesting situation developing. The Fish will be going in with nothing to play for but pride. This is a division game and like all divisional games anything can happen. With the GM firing, the players might come to play. That happens a lot with the cutting of a coach. Pats might have a fight on their hands.

This is an interesting situation developing. The Fish will be going in with nothing to play for but pride. This is a division game and like all divisional games anything can happen. With the GM firing, the players might come to play. That happens a lot with the cutting of a coach. Pats might have a fight on their hands.

Have you been watching the Fins the last month? They gave up the ghost a long time ago. This firing was expected and really does not effect the game except to showcase the utter mess the Fins are as they move on from yet another executive and search for another lousy HC this off-season. If Pats go up early this team will be polishing its golf clubs on the sideline.

Have you been watching the Fins the last month? They gave up the ghost a long time ago. This firing was expected and really does not effect the game except to showcase the utter mess the Fins are as they move on from yet another executive and search for another lousy HC this off-season. If Pats go up early this team will be polishing its golf clubs on the sideline.

Could be. I'm just saying, watch out. In the NFL players are all good athletes and great football players. I think the difference between a top team and a bottom feeder is between the ears more so the physical play. If a team comes to play anything can happen. Take Tom Brady for example. I think we can all agree that he is one of the best QBs of all time. Does this mean that he is a better QB then say Joe Flaco? Or does he make smarter plays? I'd say the later. Both Flaco and Brady are great QBs physically. All that said, the Pats are going in with a lot of back up players. That means that the Fins might have a better group of players on the field. If they play the way the can, this might very well be a dog fight. If Pats win, this game lands on the shoulders of BB!

They lost 2 road overtime games against playoff teams, and turned the ball over 100 times against Philadelphia.

They haven't played their best ball with all the injuries, but they're winning and keeping games close. I don't know what you're expecting.

The Dolphins are worse than the Titans. And it's Week 17.

Or are you just one of those fans of the Patriots who thinks they should win every game 56-0?

Oh not at all, I just want the home field, I think it gives them the best chance. I also know desperate teams do desperate things and I do not want Miami picking this time to let out some frustrations on us with a less than full staff.

I said this after the denver game . Sportmanship is dead. No one can congrat a team . They have to come up with a excuse on why they lost .

I think people get excuses and reasons mixed up. I think its possible that without a ton of your starters, you will not play well as you could with the starters, which is why they are starters, and I think that could be a reason for not winning, other than, you know....the team is not trying hard.:coffee:

I think people get excuses and reasons mixed up. I think its possible that without a ton of your starters, you will not play well as you could with the starters, which is why they are starters, and I think that could be a reason for not winning, other than, you know....the team is not trying hard.:coffee:

This is true, but the Broncos had a large number of starters out for the same game.

Again, there were plenty of crappy calls that went against Denver as well.

There were? No I pretty much remember a pretty one sided 4th quarter. Any big play the pats had was called back and then the struggle by the announcers to try and find where a penalty happened. I am not a guy that says refs cost you games, but that was the most one sided thing I have seen in years of watching football.

There were? No I pretty much remember a pretty one sided 4th quarter. Any big play the pats had was called back and then the struggle by the announcers to try and find where a penalty happened. I am not a guy that says refs cost you games, but that was the most one sided thing I have seen in years of watching football.

I get it. I recall Broncos fans (at my house) watching the same game complaining about some crappy calls/no-calls. I just sat back and laughed. It goes both ways, it's just a matter of what the watcher wants to see.

Anyway, I'm outta here for the day. Taking my kids ice fishing. I will be back on chewing the fat with you all later this evening. I can't wait to see/hear the outcome of this weeks games. Nothing like coming down to the last week. If memory serves, in 2013 when the Broncos took the #1 seed, it was the Fins that knocked off the Pats in Miami like week 15 or so. Paving the way for a humiliating loss to the Seahawks.

Back