Edelman did not travel to Miami

We should, although I really hope Tannehill's playing. If it's Matt Moore, he's going to do things like "try" and "give a shit".

Also, I think he's a better QB, but I'm not their GM. :coffee:

Lmao get his blood peeing ass on the field. We don't need no try hards this game

I'd rather have him healthy and rusty than not healthy and unavailable. I'll trust the medical staff to know the right thing to do. Health is far more important than #1. If the Pats are afraid to play in any stadium, they don't deserve to win.

Yeah, this ^

I have no fear of going to Denver with a healthy team.

This explains why the team wore the sweats that MD hates on the plane. Can't do suits without Julian.

:cool:

:coffee:

:tongue:

Pyxis

Man I sure do hope the Pats win. I really want to see a rematch in Pats land and not Denver again. It would be a great game.

I bet the NFL loves Tom very publicly seeing Concussion! He seemed to make it a point to publicly see it and be pictured by fans.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ew-friends-010116?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-02%20at%2020.30.39_zpsbnrcondf.png

No.

It doesn't. You should be able to start Garoppolo and Chris Harper and win that game. :coffee:

So why not start garappola. Bad oline, suh no thanks, if you are sitting everyone and do not care about 1 seed then make it a preseason game, why risk Brady with half a team against a dirty dolphins team

So why not start garappola. Bad oline, suh no thanks, if you are sitting everyone and do not care about 1 seed then make it a preseason game, why risk Brady with half a team against a dirty dolphins team

Suh quit 3 weeks ago, I say he pulls something on the 1st play and rides the pine.

Suh quit 3 weeks ago, I say he pulls something on the 1st play and rides the pine.

This is why.

The Dolphins are only dirty when they give a shit. And the most certainly do not give a shit at this point.

It's going to be a home crowd in Miami. Players, coaches, fans have all tapped out on 2015.

Man I sure do hope the Pats win. I really want to see a rematch in Pats land and not Denver again. It would be a great game.

I'd like to see Gronk, Edelman, Amendola, Jackson, and Brady all spiking the ball in Denver after each scores a TD.

:)

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but I'll ask anyways.............why?

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but I'll ask anyways.............why?

To be the best you have to beat the best. I think the Pats and Broncos are the 2 best teams. I hate hearing all the excuses when a team loses. I want to see an even played game and let the best team win.

To be the best you have to beat the best. I think the Pats and Broncos are the 2 best teams. I hate hearing all the excuses when a team loses. I want to see an even played game and let the best team win.

I said this after the denver game . Sportmanship is dead. No one can congrat a team . They have to come up with a excuse on why they lost .

This is why.

The Dolphins are only dirty when they give a shit. And the most certainly do not give a shit at this point.

It's going to be a home crowd in Miami. Players, coaches, fans have all tapped out on 2015.

I could be overestimating them. I just have not seen pats play well with all these injuries. Kinda wanted to see it once before playoffs.

Back