Ellen Destroys Edelman

you're getting there. Now, stop crowing about how great Mahomes is going to be and how much the Queefs are going to win until he actually becomes great for more than one season and they actually win something beyond a division on a tiebreaker and you'll be complete..

Hope for you yet Hoggie...

Thank you

BTW , did you enjoy the video?

I have sensitive skin, so I go about a month between shaves, then let my barber shave off whatever has grown during that month. It gets too unwieldy (and a little itchy) after about six weeks.

be wary of this guy offering you his special moisturizer.

Yeah, thanks for that visual, Ya Bastid. :eek:

:cool:

I enjoyed the video. Edelman is a great guy, and a very handsome individual when he's not sporting the 12 inch playoff beard. Though to be fair whatever works for him, he could dye his beard purple and have it to his knees for all I care as long as he keeps coming up as clutch as he is. If he were running that route instead of Welker in XLVI I truly believe the Pats would have just won #7.

Thanks for trying to turn it around Hogs, the video was fun, and the Chiefs organization is legitimately a fine one which is built on trying to get it done the right way. I get the excitement there, and when they're not playing the Pats I wish them well. The NFL could use more exciting young talent at the QB position (hopefully in NE soon enough XD ) and despite how annoying it is how quickly people are trying to fit him for a gold jacket, the guy was fun to watch this year and put together some good games.

Here's hoping he can keep it up, and the team can survive him on a non-rookie contract, and your team can stay relevant for a while.

You really can't #### with this folks.
I chalk it up to arrogance... but it's earned for a while now.

fairly or unfairly. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xYqHxRFst-E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for trying to turn it around Hogs, the video was fun, and the Chiefs organization is legitimately a fine one which is built on trying to get it done the right way. I get the excitement there, and when they're not playing the Pats I wish them well. The NFL could use more exciting young talent at the QB position (hopefully in NE soon enough XD ) and despite how annoying it is how quickly people are trying to fit him for a gold jacket, the guy was fun to watch this year and put together some good games.

Here's hoping he can keep it up, and the team can survive him on a non-rookie contract, and your team can stay relevant for a while.

If the Chefs hired not-Andy-Reid, they would be dangerous.

OUTSIDE of the Patriots 6 there isnt a single or multiple title that wasnt worked hard for and earned any better than those the Patriots have, only that it was with 1 coach and 1 QB and during an era when its not supposed to be possible. any other ideas , thoughts or excuses are pure Jealousy.

Was is fair when Tomlin tripped or tried to trip that Ravens player? Shittsburge is a joke. I understand your frustration though, with as many Superbowls the Pats have kept your team out of.

Jules is my wife's favorite player and it's not just for his skillset on the field, I like him because he always seems to come up with the clutch play when they need it.

It always amazes me about the football players that are complete beasts on the field, like Edelmann, and then are well spoken and kind off the field. I think many of them are unable to turn off the "me gonna kill" mentality when off the field. Jules was humble and well spoken, even funny, on the show.

Back