England v Usa

P4E

Reaction score
Anyone watching the game tonight?

I presume they will be showing it in the states. Should be a really good game.

I dont know what the Usa have brought team wise. But i heard donovan was here. Looking forward to seing him play.

Dempsey, Mcbride, Bocanegra, Keller and Convey are the only Usa players i know.

I dont know what the Usa have brought team wise. But i heard donovan was here. Looking forward to seing him play.

England vs. USA? I think the US has to have the edge with Generals such as Washington. For some reason, England's Cornwallis seems overrated to me and I think Howe is in way over his head. Call me crazy, but I see the US shocking the world and taking this one...

:)

I cant believe England waited this long for a re-match
Figures they want to hit us when the economy is in the shitter

England's is not much better that ours. They followed us into Iraq...stupid Blair.

You'd be able to watch both. Game would be a 3pm start were you guys are. why would you wanna watch hockey your team is getting arsed..lol

I just did this thread for Patriots4ever really. He's a big soccer fan. And i'm guessing he'll be watching it.

You'd be able to watch both. Game would be a 3pm start were you guys are. why would you wanna watch hockey your team is getting arsed..lol

I just did this thread for Patriots4ever really. He's a big soccer fan. And i'm guessing he'll be watching it.

ahh then no because I will be at work

Why is England playing USA? This is why I asked in multiple threads about soccer!! :banghead: I need to know when to put on my American flag T-shirt and act like a hooligan, people! :mad:

Why is England playing USA? This is why I asked in multiple threads about soccer!! :banghead: I need to know when to put on my American flag T-shirt and act like a hooligan, people! :mad:
It really is a lot to learn, isn't it? I'm confused. There's so many tournaments and teams.

It's a friendly international match.

I think we are making it an every year event. we played you guys last year in the US. so i think it's your turn to come over here. I understand a fair few US fans have made it over. Nice to see they've made the effort.

I'd watch if I could but the damn job thing gets in the way.

Bradley (CM) may be the best US player at the moment. Beasley has finally earned my respect (he was a whining bitch in Chicago but has shown considerably more stones than Donavan in Europe).

Adu should play, I'm not sure if Altidore made the trip, but if he plays he may be the first true striker developed in the US (McBride and Dempsey play up top sometimes but are more converted midfielders)..

Man for man England is superior but if the US plays disciplined in the back they have the pace to counter and could give England a scare. I'd say 3-1 England with the final goal late after several subs enter.

Man for man England is superior but if the US plays disciplined in the back they have the pace to counter and could give England a scare. I'd say 3-1 England with the final goal late after several subs enter.

If the "final goal late" ends up being America's 1, then it won't be much of a scare. ROFL

Honestly, given the level of talent and competition overseas, I can't see the U.S. doing any better than 4-1, if that. I mean, if a bunch of bloody Limeys came over here to challenge the NFL's best-and-brightest at a game of American football, I hope to God the final score would be along the lines of U.S.A. 57, England 3... and the 3 is only if placekicker John Smith is still alive and comes out of retirement. ROFL

I'd watch, but I really have no interest whatsoever. Maybe something more exciting will be on the History Channel or Biography that I can watch...:)

I'd watch if I could but the damn job thing gets in the way.

Bradley (CM) may be the best US player at the moment. Beasley has finally earned my respect (he was a whining bitch in Chicago but has shown considerably more stones than Donavan in Europe).

Adu should play, I'm not sure if Altidore made the trip, but if he plays he may be the first true striker developed in the US (McBride and Dempsey play up top sometimes but are more converted midfielders)..

I feel you. But i'm expecting the USA to cause real problems we dont play well at all in friendles. Usa could keep it close real late. I'm thinking 2-1 england. Usa has some real talent now. Donavan is a player i'm looking forward to seing.

Donovan folds up like a cheap suitcase in big games BANK ON IT

P4E
I need a Fullers ESB beer engine clip, can you steal one from a local pub and send it my way?

Donovan folds up like a cheap suitcase in big games BANK ON IT

P4E
I need a Fullers ESB beer engine clip, can you steal one from a local pub and send it my way?

I hope he doesn't.

Can't you send of for one. i'd nick some for ya. But i dont know what the hell it would look like...lol

I hope he doesn't.

Can't you send of for one. i'd nick some for ya. But i dont know what the hell it would look like...lol

Bank on it man, he stinks when the stakes are high. Think A-Rod :thwak:

I tried contacting the brewery but they dont answer me, fuggers :lame:

Here is what it looks like:

Back