Exponent Responds to Critics

The only response needed for anyone who thinks Goodell or Exponent got it right.

3c679f8ee070cd50da3e0500021a87eb26b5b7e98ef3cff41abe687f8f6521f3.jpg

Two years later. And they don't even respond to the scientific community's criticism .

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/2...-science.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

I read to the point where it said "they were right all along".

bovine excrement

I grew up in Maine. If I left a fully inflated basketball or football outside in the cold, it lost air pressure. Anybody that tries to dispute this is a moron.

Remember, these are the same clowns that came to the conclusion that second hand smoke was not harmful.

I read to the point where it said "they were right all along".

bovine excrement

I grew up in Maine. If I left a fully inflated basketball or football outside in the cold, it lost air pressure. Anybody that tries to dispute this is a moron.

Remember, these are the same clowns that came to the conclusion that second hand smoke was not harmful.

I experienced here this morning with my tyres. I put a bit of air in them yesterday and drove, the tyres were reading 2.2 bar in the front and 2.5 bar in the rears according to the in-car sensor. This morning it was quite a bit cooler and guess what....the fronts were down to 1.9 and the rears to 2.3. The this afternoon when it was warmer the sensor was back to what it was yesterday.

Converting that to LBS per sq inch, that's huge differences, that's +4 lbs per sq in per tyre in movement.

Everyone know this happens with air inflated devices. It's still bonkers that this was allowed to become what it did by the league.

I notice they didn't mention the doctored up pictures of the needles where perspective was changed to support their argument.

Bottom line. If the gauge the referee himself said he used was the gauge used nothing happened, but without any explanation as to why, Wells and Exponent said in effect "he must have used the other gauge"

I can't wait until someone hacks the NFL email system and spills all this bullshit.

I notice they didn't mention the doctored up pictures of the needles where perspective was changed to support their argument.

Bottom line. If the gauge the referee himself said he used was the gauge used nothing happened, but without any explanation as to why, Wells and Exponent said in effect "he must have used the other gauge"

I can't wait until someone hacks the NFL email system and spills all this bullshit.

This doesn't bother me at all. The intelligent and fair-minded know the truth. The stupid and the haters when confronted with the truth go

"I'm not listening" (can't access my host or I'd post a cartoon thingy for that).

My Q is this. Does someone there actually believe that anyone's buying that ****? :shrug_n: ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Unfortunately this is our best and only hope.

Let's start a Fund Me for some Pakistani PC commando to go cyber-psycho on 345 Park Avenue.

If we get up to like eleventeen thousand American it'll convert to eleventeen and a bunch more million rupees.

Probably at least enough to get a new corrugated roof, a young goat, and a new burka for the wife.

Unfortunately this is our best and only hope.

Let's start a Fund Me for some Pakistani PC commando to go cyber-psycho on 345 Park Avenue.

If we get up to like eleventeen thousand American it'll convert to eleventeen and a bunch more million rupees.

Probably at least enough to get a new corrugated roof, a young goat, and a new burka for the wife.

Trump's a Brady fan. Just get him to ask the Russians to do it. I hear that works. :coffee:

Or the 21 physicists in this article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-the-nfl-is-wrong_us_5745fb9ce4b0dacf7ad3c55d

Understood Krafty can't sue the league, what with the sign your life away agreement.

What's keeping him from suing Exponent? And Wells?

Let's get them up on the stand and open their servers to discovery.

Understood Krafty can't sue the league, what with the sign your life away agreement.

Good point. They were independent after all. IDK.

They were working as agents of the NFL and I would guess the life-away clause covered the league and it's agents, heirs and assigns.

Just guessing

Back