Eyebrows

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Listen up ladies. I and many men LOVE eyebrows. Not unibrows, and a bit of grooming for wild ones is fine. But we read you with your eyebrows. You pluck the crap out of them, I don't wanna know you. Your eyebrows reveal the inside, and then the lock on the eyes let us see the girl inside you. Your inner self.

You going grey even early? Dye em. Don't pluck, you lose your essential allure.

Thatisallcarryonnothingtoseehere.

Listen up ladies. I and many men LOVE eyebrows. Not unibrows, and a bit of grooming for wild ones is fine. But we read you with your eyebrows. You pluck the crap out of them, I don't wanna know you. Your eyebrows reveal the inside, and then the lock on the eyes let us see the girl inside you. Your inner self.

You going grey even early? Dye em. Don't pluck, you lose your essential allure.

Thatisallcarryonnothingtoseehere.

Your not a fan of painted on eyebrows. I never figured you for a eye brows man.

This thread would get a out of control fast. If we ranted about stuff we didn't like about different genders .

This topic caused a raised eyebrow when I read it...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ion8qyu2Z4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dark haired girls have an advantage with eyebrows. If you're blonde, they aren't that visible.

I told my friend that she drew her eyebrows on too high. She looked surprised.

I do not recommend that we have a thread where the memberless members can make posts about attributes of men that could stand to be improved.

A thread like that would crash the Internet. :coffee:
they could start with Eyebrow - some guys have those Groucho Marx's brows going and need to take a hedge trimmer to them!

This topic caused a raised eyebrow when I read it...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ion8qyu2Z4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last hair cut the Barber asks me if he should trim my eyebrows, my answer was a simple "If you ask then yes.."

they could start with Eyebrow - some guys have those Groucho Marx's brows going and need to take a hedge trimmer to them!

Last hair cut the Barber asks me if he should trim my eyebrows, my answer was a simple "If you ask then yes.."

You should have your eyebrows done. So you always look angry.

Back