Factory of Sadness

That's nice, but couldn't you think of something a little more heart-breaking? ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

LeBron heaves in a miraculous buzzer-beater to win game 7! Cleveland weeps with joy!

Refs review the play and negate the basket. GS wins.

Former NBA ref, Tim Donaghy, the guy who would know all about cheating scandals, claims that the NBA suspended Green in order to increase the chances that the series would go at least one game longer.

As corrupt as I think the product on the field in the NFL has become, it doesn't hold a candle to what goes on in the NBA.

I saw the video, I 1000% believe this. Guys don't even get Ts for stuf like this, let alone Flagrant 1s and suspensions. As much as I have always loved the Celtics, NBA basketball has pretty much become unwatchable in any game involving the game's superstars.

As corrupt as I think the product on the field in the NFL has become, it doesn't hold a candle to what goes on in the NBA.

I saw the video, I 1000% believe this. Guys don't even get Ts for stuf like this, let alone Flagrant 1s and suspensions. As much as I have always loved the Celtics, NBA basketball has pretty much become unwatchable in any game involving the game's superstars.

Absolutely. The NFL is corrupt in the front office, the NBA is corrupt on the court. It's one reasons I can't handle more than 10 minutes of viewing.

I feel like LeBron is perhaps insecure and desperately wants to be regarded as a good teammate (in and out of locker room), so he's overly willing to pass off shots. He shouldn't be.

Is NHL the least corrupt league?

I thought people used to like the refs letting Michael Jordan take three steps before dunking the ball.

:shrug_n:

I thought people used to like the refs letting Michael Jordan take three steps before dunking the ball.

:shrug_n:

I bitched about it, but seeing as the Celtics always kicked his ass while the Big 3 were still around I didn't care.

...btw, Dr. J always did the same thing.

As much as I have always loved the Celtics, NBA basketball has pretty much become unwatchable in any game involving the game's superstars.

I quit watching basketball late 80s. I loved those 80s Celts but I cannot watch a finesse sport where the players run the league. Ugh.

Two games in a row Lebron has been aggressive and dominant.

I'm rooting for him and Cleveland to finish the comeback.

I'm so glad I'm only a peripheral NBA fan at this time of year in the Finals and only when there's no hockey on.

I don't know what's a foul and what's not and why when one team does something it's called and the exact play the other way is not.

If I were truly invested I'd lose my freaking mind.

Not a fan.

Back