Factory of Sadness

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Waning moments.

Pan of the crowd displays a production line operating at 115% efficiency.

Mass production of sad.

Fell asleep many times during this game last night. Last I remember, Cleveland was up 3 and I went to bed figuring that we'd be back in Oakland tied at 2.

Happy to hear that GS only has to win one of the next two home games to wrap this series up. I hope it's Game 5.

I am a Lebron fan but for someone who is clearly one of the most gifted bball players to ever grace a court, it is stunning to me how much he turtles from taking shots in a sport that is all about its stars being selfish and taking over and winning the game.

I am a Lebron fan but for someone who is clearly one of the most gifted bball players to ever grace a court, it is stunning to me how much he turtles from taking shots in a sport that is all about its stars being selfish and taking over and winning the game.

I expect LeBron to become very selfish from this point forward.

Considering Irvin has been out playing him, not sure he should get that selfish. He had over 7 turnovers again last night and is shooting about 40 percent.

It is too late now down 3-1 with game 5 back at GS. He has been a turnover machine this series on top so he really should stop passing and just look to drive and shoot and draw fouls.

It is too late now down 3-1 with game 5 back at GS. He has been a turnover machine this series on top so he really should stop passing and just look to drive and shoot and draw fouls.

Agree he has to drive to shoot not to pass, although chances of anyone getting a foul called last night were pretty slim. Thought it was a v poorly officiated game.

Agree he has to drive to shoot not to pass, although chances of anyone getting a foul called last night were pretty slim. Thought it was a v poorly officiated game.

The thing I don't get about the Cavs this season or last season is why they have not gotten more physical with the Warriors. Their coach (aka Lebron) should have had them watching the way the Pistons played the Bulls in the late 80's when they were the Bad Boys. The thing is Lebron seems like he just wants to dance around and pass. GS is the perfect type team to drop the hammer on and just beat them up physically. The Cavs have the players to do that yet seem content to try to outscore the best scoring team in the league.

They live to see another game setting up a hyped up Cleveland crowd to be let down again.

Great game from Lebron. He should have been playing like that from game 1.

Factory of Sadness floor manager is roaming around forcing OT.

Smell another Chapter in Clevelands future.

Look, this is Cleveland we're talking about so it gonna play out something like this...

Cavs win Game 6 125-89.

In game 7 with 1.6 seconds left LeBron hits a 15 ft Jumper to give the Cavs a 2 pt lead.

Inbounds to Steph who throws up a blind hook shot from 3/4 court that hits nothing but net.

Look, this is Cleveland we're talking about so it gonna play out something like this...

Cavs win Game 6 125-89.

In game 7 with 1.6 seconds left LeBron hits a 15 ft Jumper to give the Cavs a 2 pt lead.

Inbounds to Steph who throws up a blind hook shot from 3/4 court that hits nothing but net.

That's nice, but couldn't you think of something a little more heart-breaking? ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Former NBA ref, Tim Donaghy, the guy who would know all about cheating scandals, claims that the NBA suspended Green in order to increase the chances that the series would go at least one game longer.

Back