Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

You can blame teams for conducting interviews with someone who they have no intent to hire merely to fulfill some administrative necessity.

It's like blaming the fact that people run stop signs on the existence of the stop signs, in lieu of blaming the people who run the stop signs for running stop signs.
But this is my question. Is an administrative necessity a legal necessity to be pure in motivation? That would seem a large legal hurdle. And very hard to prove the intent of an organization. Looks likely is not really proof. Still fry the fish.

I feel bad for BB because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when his only mistake was excitedly texting the wrong friend (who shares the same first name as the other friend) that he had gotten a job.

Between UI config, text zoom, potentially using iMessage on PC/laptop, being 70 years old (and in his 50s when texting came into existence), and being a human, that seems like a pretty harmless (and very common) mistake.

If you think you’re above a gaffe like this, you’re either a liar or haven’t been alive for a very long time.

I have 2 smart, young, engineer sons. They BOTH said they have screwed up dating by texting the wrong girl when I told them about BB.

Yup.... My boys alright.🙄🙄🙄😂🤣😆

Not word of this on NFL.com.

Against Ross for various things, sure, and against Elway perhaps for being hungover (big deal?) but I agree with you about the Giants. I don't see where they screwed up.
I was looking for an associate once. I was sure that that I had her but two more interviews on schedule. Second one was an epiphany (well, thought so at the time). Happens all the time.

Here's what baffles me:

Why would the NFL come roaring out declaring the claims as baseless? It seems like there's little - almost nothing - to gain, unless you believe that a statement like that would do anything to shut down the story. On the other hand, if bad facts come out for Miami, NYG here, it's a horrible, horrible look for the league. I mean, awful.

This story has a LOT of moving parts. The Broncos one is minor/tangential, but every other piece is pretty major. I mean, for perspective the next smallest piece is a charge of tampering with the GOAT QB who went on to win the Superbowl the year immediately following...

The Bronco's part is probably all too common (sham interviews to meet the Rooney Rule Requirement), but having that extra team/part adds to the overall look makes the case seem more "impressive" ? Not sure what word to use, but I'm sure the problem is wide spread and those are teams Flores had direct issues with. I think Flores really wants to F over Ross (good for Flores on that part) and call out the problems minority coaches are having getting hired.
If the Giants had meet the Rooney Rule requirement and decided lock up Daboll before Miami or another team grabbed him, I can't blame them.
As I've watched these coach hirings it didn't escape my attention that they were so far all white (although I thought a GM hire or two were minorities?? )
I agree with whoever said it... Hire Flores as DC and assistant HC, and if he is willing to hang around until Bill retires, be the next guy. McD is gone and god no in a hard way on Patricia

this is going to be interesting.

And now we know it was Brady that Ross wanted Flores to meet with. TAMPERING WITH A CAPITAL T.

Ross needs to be ousted for all these transgressions.

View: https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1488641606223806466

Ross is an unethical untrustworthy piece of shit and I hope Kraft goes after him for tampering,

I can't watch this but I hope someone can and tells us what they say.
Brian Flores, the former coach of the Miami Dolphins, will be joining us live in studio tomorrow morning, only on #CBSMornings, with his attorneys Doug Wigdor and John Elefterakis to talk about his race discrimination lawsuit against the NFL.

Brady "visiting" the Dolphins (and who knows who else)?? I don't think that gets much play overall on this story. way too juicy with the Ross/100K stuff
Brady haters will try to add that to his list of "sins", but do any of us care? he was leaving Pats so it's more on other teams/owners trying to skirt the rules.... another hit on Ross

Belichick hasn't done anything wrong, he may do something wrong when he fails to willingly provide which employee gave him the tip

Brady "visiting" the Dolphins (and who knows who else)?? I don't think that gets much play overall on this story. way too juicy with the Ross/100K stuff
Brady haters will try to add that to his list of "sins", but do any of us care? he was leaving Pats so it's more on other teams/owners trying to skirt the rules.... another hit on Ross

I don't care that Brady was going to an informal meeting.
But...
I'm pissed that Ross tried to pull this off. If this is shown to be true the Dolphins owe the Pats some draft picks

Belichick hasn't done anything wrong, he may do something wrong when he fails to willingly provide which employee gave him the tip
Which tip do you mean

Back