Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

I'm not sure how Ross, Grier can escape from this? I'm sure they'll deny it but the narrative is now out there.

And they got rid of Flores after his winning seasons and being the what, 3rd most winning coach in Finns history? They will struggle to try and explain this away after what Flores is saying. I think they're fucked.

Last edited:
Right, that mistaken text exchange will be exhibit 1A against the NFL. What a colossal blunder. BB needs to stay away from technology and go back to carrier pigeons.

you really do enjoy acting like a schmuck, don’t you? BB said nothing wrong or inappropriate. Yeah, he thought he was congratulating Daboll because she had just hear about Brian Daboll.

BFD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

🤦 you really do enjoy acting like a schmuck, don’t you? BB said not wrong or inappropriate. Yeah, he thought he was congratulating Daboll because she had just hear about Brian Daboll.

BFD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah if you read the texts, Bill sent that BEFORE Flores' interview with the Giants.

you really do enjoy acting like a schmuck, don’t you? BB said nothing wrong or inappropriate. Yeah, he thought he was congratulating Daboll because she had just hear about Brian Daboll.

BFD.
What are you saying? Belichick didn't royally fuck up who he was texting with?

I feel bad for BB because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when his only mistake was excitedly texting the wrong friend (who shares the same first name as the other friend) that he had gotten a job.

Between UI config, text zoom, potentially using iMessage on PC/laptop, being 70 years old (and in his 50s when texting came into existence), and being a human, that seems like a pretty harmless (and very common) mistake.

If you think you’re above a gaffe like this, you’re either a liar or haven’t been alive for a very long time.

I feel bad for BB because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when his only mistake was excitedly texting the wrong friend that he had gotten a job. Between UI config, text zoom, potentially using iMessage on PC/laptop, being 70 years old (and in his 50s when texting came into existence), and being a human, that seems like a pretty harmless (and very common) mistake.

Of course it is. We've all whatsapped, texted, emailed the wrong person before.

I don't understand the legal implications. The Giants had already interviewed at least 2 minority candidates and decided on Daboll before interviewing Flores. Went through with the interview anyway. And even if they did not interview 2 minority candidates, does the Rooney rule say you cannot decide on a coach until after you interview or that you must interview first? As far as the fish, fry 'em up.

Of course it is. We've all whatsapped, texted, emailed the wrong person before.
Not on this scale.

I feel bad for BB because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when his only mistake was excitedly texting the wrong friend (who shares the same first name as the other friend) that he had gotten a job.

Between UI config, text zoom, potentially using iMessage on PC/laptop, being 70 years old (and in his 50s when texting came into existence), and being a human, that seems like a pretty harmless (and very common) mistake.

If you think you’re above a gaffe like this, you’re either a liar or haven’t been alive for a very long time.
This can't be spun like Bill's some victim. He made the mistake. He looks like a dope and his detractors will jump all over it. Whether justified or not.

That said, it's not like Belichick is also being accused of discrimination.

Not on this scale.

This can't be spun like Bill's some victim. He made the mistake. He looks like a dope and his detractors will jump all over it. Whether justified or not.

That said, it's not like Belichick is also being accused of discrimination.
You mean you are revelling in this because you have zero objectivity when it comes to Bill.

Most rational people will read this and see that Ross and the Dolphins are in huge trouble, the Giants, the Broncos and Elway..

But no. Crawspammer thinks it's Bill because he texted the wrong bloke.

I don't understand the legal implications. The Giants had already interviewed at least 2 minority candidates and decided on Daboll before interviewing Flores. Went through with the interview anyway. And even if they did not interview 2 minority candidates, does the Rooney rule say you cannot decide on a coach until after you interview or that you must interview first? As far as the fish, fry 'em up.

Against Ross for various things, sure, and against Elway perhaps for being hungover (big deal?) but I agree with you about the Giants. I don't see where they screwed up.

You mean you are revelling in this because you have zero objectivity when it comes to Bill.

Most rational people will read this and see that Ross and the Dolphins are in huge trouble, the Giants, the Broncos and Elway..

But no. Crawspammer thinks it's Bill because he texted the wrong bloke.
You're spinning what I said. In no way did I marginalize the accusations against any of those other entities and people. In fact I said it's not like Belichick is also being accused of discrimination. So I clearly distinguished between the gravity of the respective topics. Making a singular mistake vs alleged systematic discrimination.

this dude is 100% principled since he'll put his livlihood on the line. gotta respect that.

Principled, yeah, I agree, but I do wonder what his lawyer told him he might win with this suit.

Right, that mistaken text exchange will be exhibit 1A against the NFL. What a colossal blunder. BB needs to stay away from technology and go back to carrier pigeons.

I just saw it in the WSJ.

Back