Flores suing the Giants - Dramatic revelations

If Flores truly feels he was raked over the coals in the interview process, if nothing else, I hope this helps to improve this very flawed interview process. But I don't think the suit has a strong set of legs holding it up. He put his career on the line here so I hope there's at least some reward (in terms if changes) for the risk.

The Ross stuff DEFINITELY has legs, though, and since the league is so hell bent on carrying out justice, and us Patriot fans want our pound of flesh.

This can't be spun like Bill's some victim. He made the mistake. He looks like a dope and his detractors will jump all over it. Whether justified or not.

That said, it's not like Belichick is also being accused of discrimination.

I said I feel bad for him because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when none is present. I didn't claim he's a victim. I said I feel bad for him.

I really want to try to be nicer to you (and in general) because being bitter all the time is a bad look and is no way to live, but you really are remarkably irritating to interact with, and you constantly needle and barb in a sort of antisocial, disruptive manner. You're just remarkably unpleasant, to put it as concisely as possible.

Try this on for size: In your reply to me, you said "this can't be spun like Bills' some victim ...", and then literally one post later you accuse someone else of spinning what you said. That's you in a microcosm.

As for the comment about "not on a scale like this", why does that matter? Bill was texting a personal friend in his personal life. He texted the wrong person. What does scale have to do with it? Why should he be judged more harshly than anyone else simply because of his public stature? That doesn't seem like a logically consistent nor fair way to evaluate behavior.

At my previous job it was a predominately young crowd (myself included -- I'm 27 now and was 24-26 when I worked there); the oldest person there was in their 40s, and everyone else was in their early-20s to mid-30s. That employer was an advertising agency, meaning each employee worked across multiple client accounts. We had an email alias for each client, respectively, so we could blast 4-5+ people under a single address. One time a young woman sent a call agenda and weekly report to the wrong client alias (with similar names). It happens, it was a mistake, and everyone moved forward. No one called her a dope, no one jumped all over her. She was given a friendly reminder to double-check the email address before pressing send.

People have the ability to react to this however they wish, but that doesn't make them right. Calling Belichick a dope for a mistake everyone has made and jumping all over him for it isn't a fair or appropriate response (even though people can technically respond that way). Just because someone can react a certain way doesn't mean that reaction is appropriate.

Belichick made a genuine mistake that we have all made and I'm sure he's embarrassed and feels bad about it, just as anyone else would. That doesn't mean that the people who will lay into him for said mistake are right nor fair in their response. You choose to take an affirmative, proactive stance on certain issues, but in this case are striking a pose of, 'hey, look, he made a mistake, you can't spin this ... fair or not, people will lay into him' .... a sort of observing from afar, 'I don't make the rules, I just call 'em' type of vibe.

Last edited:
The below is extremely damning. If this is true, Ross is a massive sack of shit, an absolutely awful human being/owner, and there will be tremendous legal implications for Ross, the Dolphins, and the NFL.

As for the second clip, that sure does sound a heckuva lot like Brady, doesn't it? The timing lines up perfectly. Huge props to Flores for showing backbone and principle by refusing to tamper. And if that is in fact Brady, does this mean he was amenable to taking visits with other teams before the formal/legal FA tampering period had begun?

1643755387612.png

1643755404976.png

And now we know it was Brady that Ross wanted Flores to meet with. TAMPERING WITH A CAPITAL T.

Ross needs to be ousted for all these transgressions.

View: https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1488641606223806466

According to the report from ESPN, Brady (if Brady was the prominent QB mentioned) showed up at the marina for that meeting, don't know what that might mean so take it for what it's worth.

Additionally, Flores claims Ross pressured him into recruiting a "prominent quarterback" at the end of the 2019 season, which Flores refused so as not to violate the NFL's rules on tampering. Ross then allegedly invited Flores onto a yacht for lunch in the winter of 2020, where he informed Flores that the "prominent quarterback" was "conveniently" arriving at the marina for an impromptu meeting.

Last edited:
I said I feel bad for him because people will read the headline and assume sinister wrongdoing when none is present. I didn't claim he's a victim. I said I feel bad for him.

I really want to try to be nicer to you (and in general) because being bitter all the time is a bad look (no better proof than yourself), but you really are remarkably irritating to interact with, and you constantly needle and barb in a sort of antisocial, disruptive manner. You're just remarkably unpleasant, to put it as concisely as possible.

Try this on for size: In your reply to me, you said "this can't be spun like Bills' some victim ...", and then literally one post later you accuse someone else of spinning what you said. That's you in a microcosm, bud.

As for the comment about "not on a scale like this", why does that matter? Bill was texting a personal friend in his personal life. He texted the wrong person. What does scale have to do with it? Why should he be judged more harshly than anyone else simply because of his public stature? That doesn't seem like a logically consistent nor fair way to evaluate behavior.
Because life isn't fair. I don't make the rules, I point them out. This isn't about me, or you, it's about Belichick who is known on a mass scale by virtue of his profession. And yes, he's judged more harshly because of it, and not because I say so, that's just the way it is. You must be aware of this? I know you are because you say you feel bad for Belichick. Jumping allover me personally isn't going to change the way things are or that sometimes life isn't fair. I'm sure BB can take it.

I couldn't get through the rest of your post, it just seemed like more of the same.

Such a fucking schmuck. Why do you even post here? To get off on acting like an ass like your girlfriend Mazz, who invited you over here ?
At least you're concise.

More than one person here is repeating their comments. It's getting us nowhere.

Well, it's time to get some popcorn and watch what the NFL will do. Roger's good at what he does that's why he still commissioner.

You can't blame teams for complying with a racist rule.

You can blame teams for conducting interviews with someone who they have no intent to hire merely to fulfill some administrative necessity.

It's like blaming the fact that people run stop signs on the existence of the stop signs, in lieu of blaming the people who run the stop signs for running stop signs.

The Dolphins are in serious trouble here if true. That's a serious rap sheet.

Looks like BB texted the Wrong Brian......

This has huge ramifications across the league. Will Flores get a HC job now with any team??

Yes. In fact it is almost guaranteed.

You can blame teams for conducting interviews with someone who they have no intent to hire merely to fulfill some administrative necessity.

It's like blaming the fact that people run stop signs on the existence of the stop signs, in lieu of blaming the people who run the stop signs for running stop signs.
That's why the rule is shit and should be deleted.

Minority candidates will always wonder if they got the interview because the league mandates a quota. Teams have a quota to fill and may not have any minority candidates they are seriously considering, yet they are forced to interview them.

It's a ridiculous rule that has no benefit other than PR / virtue signaling.

Back