Football Gameplan's Super Bowl XLIX Preview - Pats vs Hawks

So the Seahawks have no advantage over the Patriots, but their gameplan means they win?

Doesn't check out, IMO, but thanks for the preview. It's well produced as always.

Great effort, Em. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This game could come down to a turnover or a penalty and games like this are impossible to predict with any degree of confidence. 2 good teams 2 good coaches...this should be a chess match back and forth and I look forward to every move.
DVR is set. I'm confident the Pats aren't intimidated and they'll play well. These aren't the same Seahawks from last year, at least not yet.
popcorn

So the Seahawks have no advantage over the Patriots, but their gameplan means they win?

Doesn't check out, IMO, but thanks for the preview. It's well produced as always.

Well, the patriots deflated footballs, which is apparently far worse than using PEDs...so we root for the hags.

Thanks Gang! I think both teams are very similar....Best thing you guys do well is the ability to play any type of game offensively. That's very tough to defend.

Sorry about the length of the video...wanted to make sure the final game preview was a thorough one

Back