For Our Colt Fan Friends - Jim Irsay's Twitter...

No...(jerk)

They did an interview with him on one of the local news shows at his house and he was showing off his collection.

I know he's a huge beatles fan but I don't remember any specific pieces he had. Only that as I watched it a bright light seemed to shine down on all of them and all I could think was "Must...have...!"

I bought this for myself two months ago:
http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/limiteds/signature/davematthews/

davematthews

BTW, check out the video. Kinda cool.. never seen it before.

Got my daughter an entry level Ovation acoustic/electric for Christmas

I thought about getting a Ovation electric acoustic, but have since changed my mind on my next guitar. I am going to get a Fender Electric with amp at Best Buy within a couple months (around 180). I know you get what you pay for, but I am slowly stepping up to bigger and better guitars. I found electrics are easier to learn on the few times I had the option to strum a little on them. I will probably get some kind of electric acoustic at some point, but for now, this will be my next guitar.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fender&...lack/9952217.p?id=1218200061096&skuId=9952217

Does she like the guitar's body? I'm not a fan of that curved Ovation style, myself. Give me the regular ol' dreadnought body.

She said she wanted one, she currently has a dreadnought acoustic.

Does anyone know if this is real? I love it, personally- nice to see someone at the top with a sense of humour if it really is him. As Jaric said, he is a good owner; he lets the Football people make decisions and the results speak for themselves (this season notwithstanding, eh Colts fans? :poke:).

Does anyone know if this is real? I love it, personally- nice to see someone at the top with a sense of humour if it really is him. As Jaric said, he is a good owner; he lets the Football people make decisions and the results speak for themselves (this season notwithstanding, eh Colts fans? :poke:).

Its real and has been verified. It's been announced by the franchise through their website, and also by beat reporters for the Indy Star.

Flagg...anything that involves internet use can be tracked though, no?
Not so good for the spy biz.
Right, but you're hiding in plain sight among all the white noise. Look at some random twitter sites, facebook posts. The shit there is beyond random. Obviously the examples I used were ridiculous - two were farces from "Top Secret" and one was a Seinfeld rip-off, but you could very easily blend them in with all The Random in the blogosphere.

And the deniability would be out of this world. You could have the account linked to blind hotmail account and forwarded to a trackfone bought with cash. :shrug:

Apparently the Colts have had some Cheerleader injuries..

No contest yet,long lunch at Hooters;westside/Got injuries at the Cheerleader Position,must interview new hires!!!

Back