Foster, The Patriot?

BB1684

Reaction score
Texans released RB Arian Foster.
Foster was healthy for only four games last year and has missed 23 games over the past three seasons. His release saves $6.625 million in cap space. Foster is entering his age-30 season and wasn't worth keeping around. His effectiveness is in question coming off a torn Achilles, but he should draw starting interest if healthy. With Alfred Blue and Jonathan Grimes as in-house options, the Texans will replace Foster through the draft or free agency. Mar 3 - 10:11 AM

Only 5 years ago, Foster was immense and score 18 TD, I say we take a chance on his talent and pair him with Dion "Little Wanderer" Lewis, he's younger than Forte :patriotlogo:

Texans GM Rick Smith said Foster wasn't released because of money; he was released because he can't stay healthy and available.

He was great when he was healthy.

I'd rather see the Pats beef up the OT position. 2 FA OTs who are good and won't cost a mint are Kelvin Beachum and Mitchell Schwartz. (Schwartz held Von Miller to 0 sacks, 0 hits and only 2 pressures in 66 snaps last year.)

He helped me win my second FF 1st place trophy (when I played it)...I think I drafted him in the last round. He panned out. Actually, I also drafted Forte when he was a rookie. He also panned out.

Nope, I will not root for Arian Foster.....and it has nothing to do with his football skills(but he IS done)

Back