Free Midgar

you are new and have no idea what went on prior to your arrival. Middy was banned but pleaded into the AA, he will remain in the AA. Continued attempts to free him will result in his banning being re-instated.

up to you, if you car eenough to ask, you should care enough to stop.

You have not been here mong enough, you do not know what you are asking for. I suggest you understand there is a reason for this placement.

Unless you are an alt, are you?

sigh....mikie, enough with the threats of my banning, that is not fair to threaten me with things that I am outside the conversation of.....just do what you need to do....and yes there is a reason for my placement, I am outside the circle of trust, and speak my mind.

Actually I take that back, mostly I do not speak my mind, I walk on eggshells. I guess as a grown adult I should just be talked down to my a couple on here and take it.

No circle Middy, it is in your mind.

what is the truth is what HJ said you are not ready, you instantly turned and pointed a finger at a different poster. Nothing changes and you create fights in every thread, that was an example

I should not have let this AA posting happen, my mistake, I should have just banned you but since I actually like you I thought I would be nice to grant YOUR wish for just the AA.

No circle Middy, it is in your mind.

what is the truth is what HJ said you are not ready, you instantly turned and pointed a finger at a different poster. Nothing changes and you create fights in every thread, that was an example

I should not have let this AA posting happen, my mistake, I should have just banned you but since I actually like you I thought I would be nice to grant YOUR wish for just the AA.

I pointed at what started it mikie. You are saying my reaction to being called an idiot is creating the fight, I have to disagree. Nothing happened I was down here talking football with some other posters. Have been since I got here.

Actually mikie originally you sent me to AA, and I asked you to ban me because I told you I was not an assclown...that the posters that were up top faking that they are pats fans so they can bash the team like fjdad were assclowns. Later I asked back to the AA so I could at least talk to the people who actually like talking to me on here, but not sure why you keep throwing that in my face and threatening to bad me based on what someone else is posting about me? How are you hurting them by banning me?

So he's banned again?

Christ Middy why did you continue with this? Do you have a death wish? If you are unhappy just leave for a while until you get over it. That's what I did and it took a while. It's a message board. someone calls you an idiot put them on ignore.

Someone who threatens you via a PM is a whole different story and it should be addressed.

Maybe it's too late for this advise. Too bad because you like it here.

I'm not sure WHY some people feel like they need to come to the AA and instigate shit. Which happens ALL the flippin time here

I'm not sure WHY some people feel like they need to come to the AA and instigate shit. Which happens ALL the flippin time here
in this case I agree, but the truth is teh AA is here to soften the rules and allow more BS banter.

but in this case just let him go, it sucks and he actually is a good guy if you get to know him.

in this case I agree, but the truth is teh AA is here to soften the rules and allow more BS banter.

but in this case just let him go, it sucks and he actually is a good guy if you get to know him.

I don't usually say ANYTHING down here.....but I do watch a certain TWO people come here and instigate things ALL the flippin time Mikie. I'm sorry, but I call BS, and I know my 2 cents isn't worth jack but I am saying it anyway. And really I don't want to get to know someone who wants to instigate someone over the internet....I'm good thanks

I don't usually say ANYTHING down here.....but I do watch a certain TWO people come here and instigate things ALL the flippin time Mikie. I'm sorry, but I call BS, and I know my 2 cents isn't worth jack but I am saying it anyway. And really I don't want to get to know someone who wants to instigate someone over the internet....I'm good thanks
it is indeed worth more than 2 cents, I like hearing it.I get it.

if it was a jets fans teh carnage would be fun but a passionate pats fan is different.

well to all that enjoyed riding middy, move along, nothing to see here.

it is indeed worth more than 2 cents, I like hearing it.I get it.

if it was a jets fans teh carnage would be fun but a passionate pats fan is different.

well to all that enjoyed riding middy, move along, nothing to see here.

Sorry Mikie I hope I didnt come across rude to you...that wasn't my intention at all. I see your point also

Sorry Mikie I hope I didnt come across rude to you...that wasn't my intention at all. I see your point also
not at all, I understand emotions play into this type of stuff.

some people will rejoice, others will be pissed at me. I can't please everyone so I may as well find a drunk Irish girl and try to please her tonight!

not ate all, I understand emotions play into this type of stuff.

some people will rejoice, others will be pissed at me. I can't please everyone so I may as well find a drunk Irish girl and try to please her tonight!

What if she is only pretending to be Irish?

Back