Free Midgar

What if she is only pretending to be Irish?

Who pretends to be Irish? See real Irish girls dont just go out and get drunk on St Paddys day we do it all year round:D

Who pretends to be Irish? See real Irish girls dont just go out and get drunk on St Paddys day we do it all year round:D
ah lass if you were closer we would both fall off teh stool and into teh open arms of teh floor!!

actually I am a stay at home type on these holidays. If I were to go out it would be to see my brother play in Roslindale and only for a pint or two.

ah lass if you were closer we would both fall off teh stool and into teh open arms of teh floor!!

actually I am a stay at home type on these holidays. If I were to go out it would be to see my brother play in Roslindale and only for a pint or two.

Yeah Mikie we can fall off the stool together on another day :D

personally I don't like to do that when everyone else is.

I usually dont fall off the stool either cause Im the one who always has to drive. Cause no one else can drive a stick:mad:

IMO middy was fine in the AA... There's a group of people that cannot stand the guy and that's fine and all. There is also a group of people that do like mid. The biggest issue with mid there is a group of people bating him into an argument knowing full well mid won't back down and the master-planned get Middie banned. By the way middy was called an idiot, and nothing was done about it. the member that called him an idiot has a lot more latitude, and a well respected poster by everybody including myself. The problem with mid he never knew when to back down and not take the bait. I just don't see the banning of a HUGE Patriot fan from the AA a good thing. Some people are never happy until they see complete an total destruction of the human spirit.

IMO middy was fine in the AA... There's a group of people that cannot stand the guy and that's fine and all. There is also a group of people that do like mid. The biggest issue with mid there is a group of people bating him into an argument knowing full well mid won't back down and the master-planned get Middie banned. By the way middy was called an idiot, and nothing was done about it. the member that called him an idiot has a lot more latitude, and a well respected poster by everybody including myself. The problem with mid he never knew when to back down and not take the bait. I just don't see the banning of a HUGE Patriot fan from the AA a good thing. Some people are never happy until they see complete an total destruction of the human spirit.
My understanding is that the "idiot" statements weren't penalized BECAUSE Middie's comments in those instances WERE idiotic, as they usually pertained to the Colts.

I could be wrong, but that's what I recall.

My problem in general with Middie is that he has driven Patriot fans from the site. I don't mind him all that much, but the fact that good posters have left because of him hurts his case. Just MHO.

My understanding is that the "idiot" statements weren't penalized BECAUSE Middie's comments in those instances WERE idiotic, as they usually pertained to the Colts.

I could be wrong, but that's what I recall.

My problem in general with Middie is that he has driven Patriot fans from the site. I don't mind him all that much, but the fact that good posters have left because of him hurts his case. Just MHO.

I highly doubt middy drove lots of posters from the AA. Heck teh poor bastahd was alone most of the time. LoL I wasn't talking total reinstatement, but keep him AA so some people can still chat with guy if needed. Besides AA was meant for flinging poo poo.:)

I didn't have a problem with middy personally either, but I did have to teach myself to bite my tongue and not get sucked into endless arguments with him, which is difficult for some posters. Jaric was wrong to repeatedly call him an idiot but middy was instigating him and the fact is jaric has a good rep here while middy has a laundry list of problems with other posters. And then months later he still denies doing anything wrong...

I didn't have a problem with middy personally either, but I did have to teach myself to bite my tongue and not get sucked into endless arguments with him, which is difficult for some posters. Jaric was wrong to repeatedly call him an idiot but middy was instigating him and the fact is jaric has a good rep here while middy has a laundry list of problems with other posters. And then months later he still denies doing anything wrong...
I have one question. Do you think he was a problem in the A/A?

Do you think he was happy in the AA only?

To me it is more demeaning to be placed in the AA. It is like Sitting at the kids table having to Comment on the adult tables topic to the kids hoping an adult would walk by and comment back. That is not existence.

Punishment for collective actions was perminant AA. But in the last week I had request from 2 colts fans, racehorse and will mcd, to release middy. Middy had recently asked for his release and the answer was no. So a thread is made to get middy released. I am not playing this game. The only fair thing was to ban middy, not keep him locked in the basement without the ability to post because he didn't want to be just in the AA. If I didn't next week would have been a couple other people, unfamiliar with the history, asking.

And yes I have been directly informed of people who left for a singular reason.

I was unaware of other requests. I was not trying to stir trouble, but to appeal on his behalf. I am sorry it turned out the way that it did.

To me it is more demeaning to be placed in the AA. It is like Sitting at the kids table having to Comment on the adult tables topic to the kids hoping an adult would walk by and comment back. That is not existence.

Punishment for collective actions was perminant AA. But in the last week I had request from 2 colts fans, racehorse and will mcd, to release middy. Middy had recently asked for his release and the answer was no. So a thread is made to get middy released. I am not playing this game. The only fair thing was to ban middy, not keep him locked in the basement without the ability to post because he didn't want to be just in the AA. If I didn't next week would have been a couple other people, unfamiliar with the history, asking.

oh I figured he be happy with A/A versus not be on at all. Oh well.

You must be confusing me with somebody else. I have been a Pats fan my entire life and season ticket holder since 1993 when Parcells was hired as HC.

I conversed regularly with midgar on ESPN's message boards and he suggested I join this board.

I enjoy talking about the Pats but find this forum extremely uninviting and this has nothing to do with Midgar's situation.

I think midgar was right on his point about there being a small circle of posters who create 2 sets of rules for those on the inside and those on the outside.

and it's too bad, because I would like to talk Pats here, but the inner circle has too many jerks to tolerate.

Back