Garoppolo to SF for 2018 2nd rounder

Well, there's another shoe to drop here. Let's wait and see, because BB sure as hell isn't going to run with one QB.

Unbelievable that Brady at age 40 jettisoned another back up QB.

maybe that 2nd goes to someone else for a player that can help this year.
Hoyer gets cut in SF and comes here. :shrug:

So Pat's trade a good backup in a season where Brady is constantly getting hit

Well, there's another shoe to drop here. Let's wait and see, because BB sure as hell isn't going to run with one QB.

I doubt its going to be a high profile QB, might as well kept JG.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

So Pat's trade a good backup in a season where Brady is constantly getting hit

No in a season where Brady is outplaying most of the league.

another shoe needs to drop here. this makes no sense at all on any level

exactly!
lets see what happens between now and trade deadline
Someone mentioned maybe Jimmy G was either having issues with this (maybe seeing Jacoby playing); we were off on what we thought was being offered for him; or this is a part of a bigger deal and they were not going to pay 2 QB's.
Even if BB was willing to cut ties with TB sooner rather then later, Kraft might not go there for TB

Where is Schefty now? Do I stutter? Man, was he played by BB.

exactly!
lets see what happens between now and trade deadline
Someone mentioned maybe Jimmy G was either having issues with this (maybe seeing Jacoby playing); we were off on what we thought was being offered for him; or this is a part of a bigger deal and they were not going to pay 2 QB's.
Even if BB was willing to cut ties with TB sooner rather then later, Kraft might not go there for TB

Zero reason to Cut Brady, he is outplaying most in the league, maybe that was the issue. Brady was going to play again and JG was either going to want out or a ton of money.

*rocking back and forth in the cradle position*

In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust... In Hoodie I trust...

Seriously though, this is a huge disappointment for me. I don't even care that we got a crappy price for him, though I'm not thrilled about that. I'm more unhappy that he's gone and now if Brady goes down our season is done, AND now we don't know who's going to be his heir apparent.

Zero reason to Cut Brady, he is outplaying most in the league, maybe that was the issue. Brady was going to play again and JG was either going to want out or a ton of money.

It is pretty much what was said all off-season. The timing was just not there for Jimmy to take over. The only issue with the trade is the timing but the more I think about it, the Browns were most likely never offering #12 overall. So if that was the case, you are not going to tag Jimmy next year as that would be insane so you deal him now when you can still get a high pick.

Please tell me this is some kind of Halloween prank.

Back