Garoppolo to SF for 2018 2nd rounder

So who is the backup? And why the **** did they not trade him in the off season

And why the **** did they not trade him in the off season

Get to send him to worst team around mid season to max pick value? Limits time he can improve that team for? Honestly that's all I've got.

No way that's all they got...I hope more comes out cause I don't normally question any moves but this freak's me out to no end. We didn't improve at all by doing this now.

What a colossal mismanagement of asset.

It was strongly alluded The Factory of Sadness had 2 1sts on the table in April. And I didn’t see anyone refuting it.

Now we back in the Ras-I slot.

Awesome...

So are they getting Hoyer back to be the backup QB?

Tried to tell you guys Jimmy stunk this preseason. 2nd round pick. Unreal. BB could have duped the Browns into the #12. Good heavens. This is awful.

No way that's all they got...I hope more comes out cause I don't normally question any moves but this freak's me out to no end. We didn't improve at all by doing this now.

Maybe some overestimated his 1.5 games he played....maybe that was his value.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Tried to tell you guys Jimmy stunk this preseason. 2nd round pick. Unreal. BB could have duped the Browns into the #12. Good heavens. This is awful.

Ian Rappoport said Browns never offered a 1st.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

What a colossal mismanagement of asset.

It was strongly alluded The Factory of Sadness had 2 1sts on the table in April. And I didn’t see anyone refuting it.

Now we back in the Ras-I slot.

Awesome...

Ian Rapport said Browns offered a 2nd and some change, not a first. Nobody in their right mind gives 2 firsts for a guy who has played a game and a half.

Back