Get Well Babalu FF League

Have you been following any of NE's FA signings?

Bet it's great to be home. I hope you've been able to enjoy the warm weather we had for the past few weeks.

Have you and Maureen chosen a light fixture yet? >)

What's up, Jeff? Good to see you posting every once in a while. Hope you are entertained by all of our contributions :thumb:

We really miss you around here Jeff. You still have a bunch of friends praying for your continued progress.:toast:

Hey people,

I totally dropped the ball on this. If anyone is interested in playing, we can have a live draft after the first week or set up for autopick draft and start scoring on week 2.

Any interest?

I'm just wondering how come I never contributed for last year? I don't remember if we ever got a memo or something, but I know I never paid in. I can double up for this year if you want.

It wasn't really talked about much last year but I did make mention that we had agreed in the previous year that each person would donate their $10 to the Babalu fund and I was hoping that it would happen last year also.

I ended up forgetting about it so I'll be donating at least $20 this year.

I'll open the league up and if I have trouble getting people to join, I'll post back in this thread. Hopefully everyone will join up again this year.

The league is now open and the invitations should be arriving soon. The settings are the same as last year. It's an autopick draft and I'll be waiting until after week 1 to draft as long as we have a good number of teams.

Back