Giants Do A Plaxico Burress Sets Outcome For SB XLVI

planetpatty

Reaction score
For those of you who do not know what I am talking about. The Giants have this billboard thing going on. They have NEVER won Super Bowl without it. I repeat, NEVER!

The guy who does these "tempt destiny" billboards is a Giants fan no less! Even he is saying that the Giants who won this year's billboard competition has basically shot themselves in the foot (my words) by rejecting this gift from their fans. He worked up the math and according to him, it ain't going to happen... period. The Giants have some bad vibes going and I can't wait to see if it comes true this Sunday.

Check out when he's done these billboards and when he has not to see for yourself. SB XLVI PREDICTION

:Lwelcome: woohoo :hang: :arrr: :cute: :cute: :cute: :rockon: :dbanana: P4E :wave:

Bleeding heck, you're getting into very advanced mathematical concepts with that article, I understand some of the mathematical jibberish but it's still all Greek to me.

Didn't we hear this same thing about the billboard 4 years ago? That didn't seem to effect the Giants.

Four years ago the third Giants tempt destiny billboard was done. We were on the wrong side of that event. No the table has been turned.B e l i c h e a t

Let's see how they like it being on the short end this time. :bhump:

Bleeding heck, you're getting into very advanced mathematical concepts with that article, I understand some of the mathematical jibberish but it's still all Greek to me.

Yeah, I would have preferred that they used something more simple, like a pie chart.

It's all very interesting and sounds like it bodes well for the Pats, but even without a Tempting Destiny billboard, the Giants were selected as the winners by Princess the camel, so I think these two massive forces probably cancel each other out and it's still a toss-up.

It's all very interesting and sounds like it bodes well for the Pats, but even without a Tempting Destiny billboard, the Giants were selected as the winners by Princess the camel, so I think these two massive forces probably cancel each other out and it's still a toss-up.

I read about that camel too. I wonder how that "predicition" is done. That is, do they offer her one super tasty treat and one so-so treat, biasing the results? Do they hold one slightly closer to their mouth? Do they repeat the test - that is, does she consistently pick the same team each time, or does she ultimately go 50-50 if they ran the test more than just once?

Camels, Madden video games, and billboards are fun, but all say 50-50 to me.

I read about that camel too. I wonder how that "predicition" is done. That is, do they offer her one super tasty treat and one so-so treat, biasing the results? Do they hold one slightly closer to their mouth? Do they repeat the test - that is, does she consistently pick the same team each time, or does she ultimately go 50-50 if they ran the test more than just once?

I fairly let my dog decide the outcome....I layed a piece of steak on the Patriots name and I put a piece of celery on the Giants name....my dog went to the patriots name for the pick, so I do not think we have anything to worry about.

I let my boys decide. They both go to the bathroom and if there is any splatter on the toilet seat, the Patriots lose.

I let my boys decide. They both go to the bathroom and if there is any splatter on the toilet seat, the Patriots lose.

If your kids are like my 3 boys, we are doomed.:eek:hnoez:

I agree. Except for that "billboard of choice" thing which only happened once over the twelve years Morales has been doing this. There's no 50/50 chance there at all. It either happens when is meant to happen or it doesn't happen at all?

BTW - I just put in some 36 votes for the Patriots for next year's competition for good luck. That brought us up to 3rd place.

I fairly let my dog decide the outcome....I layed a piece of steak on the Patriots name and I put a piece of celery on the Giants name....my dog went to the patriots name for the pick, so I do not think we have anything to worry about.

I did something similar. I but a Pats logo on my roof and a Giants logo on my lawn. Sure enough, my dog crapped on the lawn. Call the bookie.

It's actually not that complicated. It's similar in construct to my if I drink the right whiskey from the right glass, we always win hypothesis.

BTW, I have a hypothesis to explain the last four games of the regular season. As we all know, the Pat's started very slow in all four games.

In all the games I started with the blended and only switched to a single malt when necessary.

In all but the Miami game, as soon as I switched to the single malt, the situation improved and the Pats ended up winning.

In the Miami game, I did not have any whiskey until I got to my parents house early in the 3rd Qtr (it was Christmas Eve). As soon as I had my first blended scotch, the Pats scored their first TD.

So, clearly it wasn't the case that the blended no longer had any power.

It took me a bit to understand the likely explanation.

I DVR all the games so I can do my own slow mo replay and so I can skip the commercials.

For all but the Miami game I delayed starting watching the game for about 20-30 minutes so I built up enough buffer to skip through the commercials.

The Miami game was "live".

Now clearly the Power of Whiskey® is spatially invariant. I watch the games at home and not at the stadium so whiskey has the power to work across space.

The question is can it work across time, that is is is temporally invariant.

The difference between the Miami game and the other three, is how much of a time delay the whiskey had to work through.

As soon as I switched to a single malt, there was a noticeable effect. Therefore I conclude that the single malt is capable of bridging a relatively large time gap. The blended clearly does not.

I put this concept to the test in the Divisional round game since I started watching the DVR recording immediately after the end of the SF/NO game. As such I was not more than 8 minutes out of sync with real time.

Clearly the blended was able to punch through only 8 minutes.

Since the SB is one of the few games where I actually watch the commercials, I should be very close to real time for the entire game.

It's actually not that complicated. It's similar in construct to my if I drink the right whiskey from the right glass, we always win hypothesis.

BTW, I have a hypothesis to explain the last four games of the regular season. As we all know, the Pat's started very slow in all four games.

In all the games I started with the blended and only switched to a single malt when necessary.

In all but the Miami game, as soon as I switched to the single malt, the situation improved and the Pats ended up winning.

In the Miami game, I did not have any whiskey until I got to my parents house early in the 3rd Qtr (it was Christmas Eve). As soon as I had my first blended scotch, the Pats scored their first TD.

So, clearly it wasn't the case that the blended no longer had any power.

It took me a bit to understand the likely explanation.

I DVR all the games so I can do my own slow mo replay and so I can skip the commercials.

For all but the Miami game I delayed starting watching the game for about 20-30 minutes so I built up enough buffer to skip through the commercials.

The Miami game was "live".

Now clearly the Power of Whiskey® is spatially invariant. I watch the games at home and not at the stadium so whiskey has the power to work across space.

The question is can it work across time, that is is is temporally invariant.

The difference between the Miami game and the other three, is how much of a time delay the whiskey had to work through.

As soon as I switched to a single malt, there was a noticeable effect. Therefore I conclude that the single malt is capable of bridging a relatively large time gap. The blended clearly does not.

I put this concept to the test in the Divisional round game since I started watching the DVR recording immediately after the end of the SF/NO game. As such I was not more than 8 minutes out of sync with real time.

Clearly the blended was able to punch through only 8 minutes.

Since the SB is one of the few games where I actually watch the commercials, I should be very close to real time for the entire game.

Either that, or it's the Ben Coates jersey I started wearing the week after the loss to the Giants in the regular season. It was obvious that the 80 wasn't getting it done, so I moved to the 87.

Mine's a lot easier...but keep doing your thing too.

Either that, or it's the Ben Coates jersey I started wearing the week after the loss to the Giants in the regular season. It was obvious that the 80 wasn't getting it done, so I moved to the 87.

Mine's a lot easier...but keep doing your thing too.

So now we are talking about coincidence? Isn't that more about superstition than anything else?

I did something similar. I but a Pats logo on my roof and a Giants logo on my lawn. Sure enough, my dog crapped on the lawn. Call the bookie.

You guys know how to post videos to Youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVC2od5wpc

Back