Girls On Tinder

it is if you an Oldster inadvertantly turning away a Youngin w/ Daddie issues :cute: :p

Put it this way. I was on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach with some older friends who are pretty much "let's stay in" people. So, it's a beautiful day and I had a pretty good
day on the golf course and I wanted to have a few laughs, but they didn't, so I had them drop me off at a strip joint for a solo, just because I didn't want to go back to the
condo to watch Matlock reruns. So, I go in the place and order a beer and a very young lady approaches me to ask me if I wanted a private dance in the boom-boom room. Tells me her name is "Chastity" which seemed like a curious (and ironic) choice. So, looking at her I realized that she is just way too young for it to even be a plausible pretend situation. She didn't even register, so I says "Ummm....does your Mother work here? and, if so, could you send her over?" That didn't go over real big, but it did chase her away. The last thing I saw was her walking away on clear, acrylic stacked heels with her ankles wobbling wildly with every step.

True story. I like seeing beautiful females every now and then, but I don't actually want to DO anything with them in the real world that'll make me hate myself the next day. Call it my take on a
moral code.

lol. Hawg, I remember the banter between you and the buffalo bill girl,..her name escapes me now, but those were some entertaining threads. those were the days.

Middle aged dudes still waste their money and time in a strip club? Yikes!

Oh, yeah. Wyo was a piece of work. That girl could bring it, but she got tired of the unnecessary shit she took here and decided to go
out with a bang and that was that. I tried to get her back, but she never returned my PM. The big "wrestling match". I hadn't thought of that in forever.

shameless-tinder-profile-5ebe02932a4d4bbe6.jpg

Back