Gronk not happy

I mean, I guess we can, but that seems like an odd tangent for a thread about Grinkowski

Actually now we're pretending the whole thing was an act. A clever ruse perpetrated by the Bills of Buffalo to bismerch the good name of Rob Gronkowski.

Why are we doing that?

Silly silly man.

Rog doesn’t require truth.

He’ll do what he chooses.

My only hope is the charade Grigson & Co helped orchestrate still reverberates with Rog and he’s letting the public embarrassment fester internally.

Payback will not be in the form of a poor corn crop.
Yeah, it was wrong of EvilRoger to fool everyone into believing Gronkowski delivered a cheap shot to the back of a defenseless players head.

Gronk is a good boy.

Yeah, it was wrong of EvilRoger to fool everyone into believing Gronkowski delivered a cheap shot to the back of a defenseless players head.

Gronk is a good boy.

Wait, what?

Roger Goodell, literally, has zero to do with any of this.

Why are we doing that?

Persecution complex? I mean, I have a couple theories, but it's mostly conjecture and broscience.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Wait, what?

Roger Goodell, literally, has zero to do with any of this.

Wait, a Patriot was disciplined and EvilRoger has nothing to do with it?

Inconceivable!

Persecution complex? I mean, I have a couple theories, but it's mostly conjecture and broscience.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Wait, a Patriot was disciplined and EvilRoger has nothing to do with it?

Inconceivable!

Didn't even hit his desk.

In fact, I think the only reason Gronkowski just got the single game, is because Jon Runyan (who did the discipline), was a dirty-as-**** player in his own right.

Jaric is just fighting hard to entertain himself.

The football team certainly isn’t doing it.

And there’s no fallback besides a big bag of weed.

Jaric is just fighting hard to entertain himself.

The football team certainly isn’t doing it.

And there’s no fallback besides a big bag of weed.

Just imagine how bad the Colts would be with Tolzein as the qb instead of Brisket? They would be fighting the Browns as the top of Shit Mountain.

Didn't even hit his desk.

In fact, I think the only reason Gronkowski just got the single game, is because Jon Runyan (who did the discipline), was a dirty-as-**** player in his own right.

I love watching him and Strahan fight

How is it none of the Seahawks players were given a suspension when they did this at the end of the game when the Jags were taking knees?

Bennett dove at the knees of Jaguars center Brandon Linder, and running back Leonard Fournette came to Linder’s defense. Bennett and Fournette received offsetting penalties. Seahawks defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was ejected for throwing a punch.

On the next play, Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson was ejected and Carroll was penalized. Jefferson tried to climb into the stands as he was leaving the field after a Jaguars fan threw a drink at him.

But the NFL deemed nothing egregious enough to warrant a suspension.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Just imagine how bad the Colts would be with Tolzein as the qb instead of Brisket? They would be fighting the Browns as the top of Shit Mountain.

The Colts would have been better off if that happened. Better draft position to get their next franchise QB.

Have they consistently not suspended players who get ejected?

That seems to be the trend but I'm not sure.

Have they consistently not suspended players who get ejected?

That seems to be the trend but I'm not sure.

Bennett was not ejected and he dove at the back of the OLs knees. That is as dirty as it gets. But the other player going into the stands to go after fans warrants a suspension. Plus the ejections came with literally a minute to go in the game when Bortles was taking a knee to end the game.

Also both Talib and Crabtree were ejected and got suspended.

How is it none of the Seahawks players were given a suspension when they did this at the end of the game when the Jags were taking knees?

Bennett dove at the knees of Jaguars center Brandon Linder, and running back Leonard Fournette came to Linder’s defense. Bennett and Fournette received offsetting penalties. Seahawks defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was ejected for throwing a punch.

On the next play, Seahawks defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson was ejected and Carroll was penalized. Jefferson tried to climb into the stands as he was leaving the field after a Jaguars fan threw a drink at him.

But the NFL deemed nothing egregious enough to warrant a suspension.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

The Colts would have been better off if that happened. Better draft position to get their next franchise QB.

The Colts keep screwing themselves... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Bennett was not ejected and he dove at the back of the OLs knees. That is as dirty as it gets. But the other player going into the stands to go after fans warrants a suspension. Plus the ejections came with literally a minute to go in the game when Bortles was taking a knee to end the game.

Man of the year candidate... :coffee:

As I said earlier:
Do you remember Dominic Raiola going after Moore's knees a couple years ago - no fine for him, why should Bennett be fined?

Bennett was also in on the infamous "Haymakers" being thrown at the end of XLIX.

https://youtu.be/0RFXLwZV_fA?t=2h8m20s

I love his brother, but Michael is a moron. Great player, but a moron.

Bennet should be suspended for the same reason as Gronk. Intentional.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

and not really a football play, meaning with malice and aforethought.

Bennet should be suspended for the same reason as Gronk. Intentional.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

and not really a football play, meaning with malice and aforethought.

Bennett isn't Gronk in more ways than one...

I hope Gronk sat home last night and got pissed at himself every third down that wasn't converted (which was every attempt) and recognized the shitty position he put his team in. They lost for many reasons that were not related to him, but his stupid decision against Buffalo certainly contributed to it. All is forgotten if he full out dominates the Squeelers this week.

Back