Gross and hilarious.

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I’m in my office and a colleague ate something that upset his system and badly.
He’s sitting in his office roasting one horrendous fart after another. I just looked sideways out my office window at him and said nothing. And shut my door to protect myself. LOL.
Next thing I know a couple of the women here have a facilities guy in trying to pinpoint the sewage odor in the office.
“It was really bad a while ago”……..
Sitting here dying. 😂

I love when that kind of stuff happens! Same with me years ago, my boss had been on the town the night before and had gallons of Guinness followed by a big dirty kebab. You couldn’t believe the smells from him the next morning, it was epic and one of the directors chastised the facilities guys about the pipes :rofl:

10 years or so ago I ate my first deviled egg at a BBQ we had at our house. Growing up we never had them and my wife doesn't like them so she never made them. Delish! TBH, I had my first FOUR deviled eggs.

Later that night as the crowd dwindled, the last 8 of us decided to take the fun down the road to a little shack bar called the "Kit Kat Club'. This place is straight out of the Dukes of Hazzard.

At any rate, the place was packed and a few folks probably needed a shower..... so I got away with it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will NEVER eat another one.

I was a manager at a moving company for four years and one day I had professional painters in my office painting the ceiling. A customer of mine walked in and ask if he can use the bathroom. After about 30 minutes the painters start yelling down to me do you smell that? I said not yet. They said it smelled sour and not very pleasant. Then suddenly the customer just left the bathroom after all that time. He went into his car Took off.

Let me tell ya when I opened up the office door that was a big mistake. Because whatever that guy laid in that toilet was the most foul smell that I’ve ever sniffed…. The painters were dry heaving and so they had to get down and leave and get some fresh air. Three hours later my office still stunk and the painter said to me we’re coming back tomorrow.

To this day that is the worst of foul smell that I’ve ever witnessed. That guy had to die the very next day or soon after.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I saw the thread title and thought "Another thread about the punishments the NFL is handing down?"

This is one of my more embarrassing memories and I'll try to tell it as accurately as I can. It was the fart that made me famous.

So, I'm about 14 and it's Christmas Eve and I'm planning on going to Midnight Mass at my local church with 4 or 5 friends. One thing about Christmas is that everybody at that time went out and bought a sampler pack from Hillshire farms with sausage, pepperoni, cheese and so forth and I had sampled it heartily.

So, we get to Church at the last minute and the only seats were way at the very front and we hustle in just as the show was beginning. Within 10 minutes I realize that my stomach is absolutely roiling and I start getting painful cramps. I can't think of anything else and I break out in a cold sweat that was just running down my forehead. I realize that I'm dying and the pressure is building with each passing minute, which seemed like hours.

I realize that I either had to run to the rest room and feel the eyes of every person in that packed room on me (not my favorite thing at that time) or maybe, the thought occurs to me, I
could sneak a fart out and nobody would notice. It was panic time in my body and before I could make a run for it, I tried to release a silent, soft fart that would hopefully go unnoticed
by anybody.

Well.......that baby fart I was hoping for turned out to be an incredibly loud BLAAAATTTTTTT!!!!! that seemed to reverberate from the unforgiving pew like a note from a tuba and every single person in that building heard it. Yes, It came upon a Midnight Clear and was immediately followed by a stunned silence as even the priest stopped his homily and his eyes tracked directly on me and began boring holes straight into my soul.

My humiliation was not yet complete, though, as my friends finally comprehended what had just happened and began to cackle helplessly as the laughter started to spread like wildfire. Unfortunately, it was not just an audible desecration as the smell from ground zero gradually intensified well after the echoes had died out. It was a totally gross melange of low tide
and egg salad. It was a true, five-star horrendo. By far, the worst fart of my life.

The late-blooming stench caused my friends and people in a disturbingly wide circle to cough and gag and the disruption to the holy proceedings was...... of major significance

The Priest hadn't yet said a word and I silently prayed for his mercy. Finally, he spit one thunderous word "PLEASE!!!!!" and this started my friends off again as they all doubled over trying their mightiest to hold in the hysterical giggles. They were crying.

Worse still, the massive fart had only partially relieved my horrible cramps but I was frozen in place and just locked my butthole tighter than a bank vault until it was, at long last, time to walk home while my friends giddily tried to capture the moment for all eternity by trying out dozens of snappy nicknames. I can't really remember all of them, but "The Midnight Farter" seemed to stick the longest. It was a fart of legend and I was it's reluctant author. So bad, in fact, that everybody in school including Teachers heard about. My social standing went though the floorboards, although some thought it was awesome.

True story.

I was a manager at a moving company for four years and one day I had professional painters in my office painting the ceiling. A customer of mine walked in and ask if he can use the bathroom. After about 30 minutes the painters start yelling down to me do you smell that? I said not yet. They said it smelled sour and not very pleasant. Then suddenly the customer just left the bathroom after all that time. He went into his car Took off.

Let me tell ya when I opened up the office door that was a big mistake. Because whatever that guy laid in that toilet was the most foul smell that I’ve ever sniffed…. The painters were dry heaving and so they had to get down and leave and get some fresh air. Three hours later my office still stunk and the painter said to me we’re coming back tomorrow.

To this day that is the worst of foul smell that I’ve ever witnessed. That guy had to die the very next day or soon after.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Heat rises...

I was driving up North to go skiing with 2 friends (I was driving) and both of them had this strange ability to fart the most wretched farts seemingly at will.
They decided to have a "fart war" and the smell was hideous! I had the window down and was driving with my head out the window like a dog it was so bad.

Years ago, We were up my buddy's place in Maine and planning to ski Sugarloaf the next morning. We had our typical alcohol fueled bash that night and arose early to hit the mountain, stopping for breakfast on the way. I gorged myself on sausages and eggs. It was about a 45 minute run to the parking lot. I was driving and had the familiar rumble of unease in my stomach, followed shortly by the train pulling into the station. Being a sadistic bastard, I discreetly hit the button that locked out the power windows to all but the driver, and then unloaded a ghastly release. And waited.. not long. Suddenly screams of horror erupted, and every guy went for the windows as I giggled. When that failed, 3 doors swung open, while at 50 MPH. I laughed as I was called every epithet possible. I can only imagine what the driver behind me was thinking.

Just remember we’re are all mammals FYI ....carry on it’s natural. I just got home from speaking to a bunch of 15 year olds and I can’t tell you how much I laughed on my way home. Thanks guys.

~Dee~

This is one of my more embarrassing memories and I'll try to tell it as accurately as I can. It was the fart that made me famous.

So, I'm about 14 and it's Christmas Eve and I'm planning on going to Midnight Mass at my local church with 4 or 5 friends. One thing about Christmas is that everybody at that time went out and bought a sampler pack from Hillshire farms with sausage, pepperoni, cheese and so forth and I had sampled it heartily.

So, we get to Church at the last minute and the only seats were way at the very front and we hustle in just as the show was beginning. Within 10 minutes I realize that my stomach is absolutely roiling and I start getting painful cramps. I can't think of anything else and I break out in a cold sweat that was just running down my forehead. I realize that I'm dying and the pressure is building with each passing minute, which seemed like hours.

I realize that I either had to run to the rest room and feel the eyes of every person in that packed room on me (not my favorite thing at that time) or maybe, the thought occurs to me, I
could sneak a fart out and nobody would notice. It was panic time in my body and before I could make a run for it, I tried to release a silent, soft fart that would hopefully go unnoticed
by anybody.

Well.......that baby fart I was hoping for turned out to be an incredibly loud BLAAAATTTTTTT!!!!! that seemed to reverberate from the unforgiving pew like a note from a tuba and every single person in that building heard it. Yes, It came upon a Midnight Clear and was immediately followed by a stunned silence as even the priest stopped his homily and his eyes tracked directly on me and began boring holes straight into my soul.

My humiliation was not yet complete, though, as my friends finally comprehended what had just happened and began to cackle helplessly as the laughter started to spread like wildfire. Unfortunately, it was not just an audible desecration as the smell from ground zero gradually intensified well after the echoes had died out. It was a totally gross melange of low tide
and egg salad. It was a true, five-star horrendo. By far, the worst fart of my life.

The late-blooming stench caused my friends and people in a disturbingly wide circle to cough and gag and the disruption to the holy proceedings was...... of major significance

The Priest hadn't yet said a word and I silently prayed for his mercy. Finally, he spit one thunderous word "PLEASE!!!!!" and this started my friends off again as they all doubled over trying their mightiest to hold in the hysterical giggles. They were crying.

Worse still, the massive fart had only partially relieved my horrible cramps but I was frozen in place and just locked my butthole tighter than a bank vault until it was, at long last, time to walk home while my friends giddily tried to capture the moment for all eternity by trying out dozens of snappy nicknames. I can't really remember all of them, but "The Midnight Farter" seemed to stick the longest. It was a fart of legend and I was it's reluctant author. So bad, in fact, that everybody in school including Teachers heard about. My social standing went though the floorboards, although some thought it was awesome.

True story.

Anyone else read this and have an instant flashback to “Stand By Me” and the stories the main character used to tell ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I am actually very serious. This thread needs to go directly to Oedipus.

My story pales in comparison. but every Washington's Birthday weekend, 7 or so of my friends and I would rent a ski house, cabin whatever up north somewhere, NH. Vt. Me. Friday night, we would bake three or 4 lbs of presoaked beans. I think we all skied a couple of times, but mostly, it was beans beer, sausage,, eggs, fatty things, etc. The Farting battle ensued all day Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday at breakfast (you gotta eat) before breaking camp, the weekend costs were added up and divided up and paid up, The last thing before cleaning and departing was choosing the farting award winner who would receive a nice bottle of scotch or bourbon. The recurring weekend was known as (painfully unoriginally) "The Toilet Bowl"

But, again. seriously, Oedipus. Great stories guys, I am still laughing.

And a primer for those who need help:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1eZCJ19eDI

Cheers, BostoBakedBeansTim

Anyone else read this and have an instant flashback to “Stand By Me” and the stories the main character used to tell ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lard-ass winning the blueberry pie-eating contest and then projectile vomiting all over everybody.

I'll take that as a compliment. The noises coming from my gut were suspiciously similar. I suppose the whole thing could've been worse, but it didn't seem
like that was possible at the time.

Back around 2001 I was working for a Environmental company in Wilmington Vermont. We had a large warehouse in Searsburg and we were unloading equipment off of flatbeds. Around 8am I had the intestinal gurgle’s defcon 4 and it did not take long for intense pressure build up and reach defcon 3….Unfortunately for me there’s no bathroom in sight and I just try to focus to get the last truck unloaded. Now it’s 8:45 and we finally finished unloading. Just when I thought we could leave Satan decided to show up in another flatbed….🙄🙄🙄🙄
At this Moment I wanted to cry…. I’m now at Defcon 2 and in pretty bad pain. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
In the meantime I finally told one of my supervisor Shawn that we gatta go or else. He said we’ll leave in ten minutes. 🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒
I just gave Shawn a blank stare…. He had a shit eating grin… pun intended

Finally, it’s 945, and we can finally leave to the shop where there is a porta potty, however we are still a 12 minute drive away and I’m at Defcon one. I told Shawn you better hurry or we have a problem. He’s now laughing, but he is driving fast understanding the potential consequences. Now I’m doubled over in pain telling him I don’t think I can make it…😳😳😳😳

Now he’s actually encouraging me saying you can make it!!!!!! But then he hit a pothole causing the dam to burst. 💩💩💩💩💩💩I’m moaning in pleasure as if I’m the lucky co- star in a Linda Lovelace movie. While my drawers are filling up with this toxic waste Shawn has the window down gagging, laughing, and crying at the same time…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So when we get back to the office I get out of the truck and waddled to the PORTA POTTY. By then I expelled every drop, and I was fortunate that I was wearing tighty whities, and I tore each outside hip/leg… It look like a hammock full of shit. I clean myself up, and went back to work.

Finally, one of the office ladies noticed my loaded up undies laying in the pool of blue. She mentioned looks like someone had a serious blow out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just one question anyone taking a shit and reading this thread at the same time? :coffee:

Back