Guinness

Roberto71

Reaction score
JJ Watt and his friends are currently on vacation in my home town and took a trip to the Guinness Storehouse and they gave him some personalised bottles, pretty cool!

He takes his high school friends on a trip every year.

CbBI_8EUkAEMjbn.jpg

CbBTWbrUMAAJGdN.jpg

...is proof that God loves us

a direct response to the thread title...

Give that man a creamy pint of heaven.

pint-guinness-620x0.jpg

Please do...

...and line up a shot of Jameson beside it.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Guinness is to stout, what Coor's lite is to pilsner lager.

This is a thread about beer. If you want to talk about water please feel free to start a new thread.

I really like Guinness but every time I'm in Portland I pick up a couple sixes of Cadillac Mountain Stout.

One of the best beers I've ever encountered. Anyone else tried it?

Cheers, BostonTim

Guinness isn't the worst beer...but, there are plenty better. Coors Light is good cold on a 100 degree summer day when you have nothing else.

Any beer is better than no beer.

I shamefully have to admit to Guinness and black being my pint of choice during my first year of Uni. Enough times of seeing it on the back end and I can't drink the stuff anymore.

There's a number of alcoholic beverages from that era I can't even stand the smell of let alone drink anymore :coffee:

Mercury Brewing Co. in Ipswich makes the Clown Shoes line & produces a number of very good stouts

This is my fav

but I can also recommend

and

and

Reactions: SCC
Clown Shoes is tremendous

Pecan Pie Porter at Thanksgiving is a must for me every year

Mercury Brewing Co. in Ipswich makes the Clown Shoes line & produces a number of very good stouts

This is my fav

but I can also recommend

and

and

They look amazing!

I quite often get sold on buying pints of beer purely on the name. Micro Breweries are big big business these days so there's plenty to choose from.

Clown shoes is outstanding. There are so many craft brewers making fantastic stouts.

Ms. sleeve loves this one:

youngs_double_chocolate_stout_bottle.93xvqq81bw8wkwwgc8kkoos8o.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

and this one:

a782b012_MilkStoutNitro1.jpeg

both served on tap on nitro.

I've seen beers from Left Hand Brewing before. I can't remember having them though.

This is one of my favorite stouts. Almost 10% ABV. :toast:

great-divide-yeti-imperial-stout.jpg

Back