Happy New Year PP-Peeps

SOKB I found hot chicks dig guys with kids, really they do. You see they fear 'the baby body' and think: "he's got two, no need to sacrifice my tight ass to help him breed". Not saying just saying I see this as truth. :hump::poke::eek:hnoez:

Silly mod. Even I know if a woman "sacrificing her tight ass" to "breed" you're doing it wrong. :spock: :jester: j/k

Seriously though, sorry about your domestic stuff SOKB. Here's to a better 2012 for all of us.

Happy New Year everyone.

Happy New Year to one and all!

If you're Mayan, make the best of it cause it'll be your last! Clare? Clare?!

Happy New Year, all.

SOKB, hope that things are going well, old friend. It's too bad that the Colts Forum has basically died since last we ruled that place. It's basically devolved down to Jaric having to educate them.

Imagine that. :shake:

Happy New Year to one and all!

If you're Mayan, make the best of it cause it'll be your last! Clare? Clare?!

ROFL My 14 YP pointed out that the Mayans also believed that people were made of corn so ya know there is that.:)

Happy New Year, all.

SOKB, hope that things are going well, old friend. It's too bad that the Colts Forum has basically died since last we ruled that place. It's basically devolved down to Jaric having to educate them.

Imagine that. :shake:

Ah come on. Jaric isn't all that bad. He's a Colt's fan. I'm a Saints fan. :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

tumblr_lx6nib4XtL1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

Back