Harvey Langi Injured in Accident

TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
Hope he's OK.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots rookie defensive end/linebacker Harvey Langi and his wife were involved in a car accident that involved serious injuries but are not considered to be life-threatening, according to someone close to Langi.

"We are aware of the traffic accident involving Harvey Langi and a passenger last night in Foxborough," the Patriots said in a statement. "The two were stopped at a traffic light when they were rear-ended by another vehicle. They were both transported to a local hospital with injuries and are receiving medical attention. Our thoughts are with Harvey, the Langi family and those who sustained injuries in last night's accident."

The Patriots are traveling to East Rutherford, N.J., on Saturday ahead of Sunday's game against the New York Jets.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...triots-involved-car-accident-treated-injuries

Report states they had to cut he and his wife out of the car.
JHC hope its not too bad

Report states they had to cut he and his wife out of the car.
JHC hope its not too bad

I hadn't seen that. Where is that being reported? That sounds awful.

Good grief my thoughts are with them. I hope they're ok

~Dee~

Rear-ended while stopped and did have to be cut out. He and his wife, Cassie, reportedly have spine injuries. Serious but not life threatening. Best wishes to them.

DMEktPOUMAUn4hN.jpg:large

DMEktPOUQAAK4jR.jpg:large

Hooly crap. They're ALL alive?

Tim

Jesus, how fast was that car that hit them (while STOPPED) traveling?

Cars man. So dangerous.

Those pictures...:OMG:

It's amazing anyone survived.

A mass driver that wasn't playing attention at lights . Huge shocker .

I drove home from CT 9-12 that night. Fog was THICK.

No excuse, an attentive driver would still see lights. But it was bad.

The wreck wasn't nearly as bad as the pictures made it appear. Crumple zones are an amazing. Keep in mind that the fire department did most of the damage to the vehicle. Due to the suspicion of a spinal injury, the FD would have flattened the tires for safety, and removed the windshield, windows roof and doors to extricate the victim onto a backboard.

Back