has brady been coligniaro-ized?

groganfan

Troll killer
Reaction score
think he'll get out of this funk or are we in for a long season? will he ever be the same before the injury last season? thoughts?

He'll get better as the season wears on.

I hope. Just as a casual observer, he looks very 'upright' whenever he throws now. Maybe I think he looks hesitant because I'm looking too hard for it, but I can't shake the feeling that a return to form will be a work in progress

he will get better, but even without the injury no one will replicate 50 td seasons again

i wasn't expecting that. i think it's more of a mental thing with him. plus the protection isn't helping neither.

i wasn't expecting that. i think it's more of a mental thing with him. plus the protection isn't helping neither.

indeed, he just doesnt have "the look" of his old self

not stepping up or avoiding the rush as well, not as confident back there

those things will come back, i hope....

He's still not following throough on his throws and looks hesitant to step up an plant that left leg. I thought it was especially evident on the underthrown third down pass on the second to last drive of the game.

work on his mechniks and stop playing scared. basically confidence back. firing the OC would give huge heaps of helping too.

What was Obrien's job last year? Wasn't he QB coach? I know Josh did that too..

You know what? I'd be pretty friggin hesitant too if my O line was doing its best swiss cheese dance and I had to face a defense coming at me on every play.

You know what? I'd be pretty friggin hesitant too if my O line was doing its best swiss cheese dance and I had to face a defense coming at me on every play.

It wasn't every play. He had time on a few and simply missed. He will get it but he has work to do..as does the whole team.

It wasn't every play. He had time on a few and simply missed. He will get it but he has work to do..as does the whole team.

In the second half, it appeared as though he was pressured on pretty close to every play, but I'll have to watch the game again. Just seems to me that everyone is faulting the QB for a shitty job by the offensive line and a worse job by whoever the fvck is calling the plays from the sideline. Oh, and let's add in the officials, who missed just about every penalty that should have been called on the Jets and wasn't.

Tom is not going to be perfect on every throw, but the game plan was vanilla and read by the defense in a heartbeat, and THAT is not his fault.

on that play he ducked out of pressure and nicely avoided a sack, he seemed surprised that he could do that, which I think is promising for down the line getting his complete confidence in the knee

I had major knee surgery at age 12 and it's really easy to baby it. I don't know how athletes pull it off. It has to affect them.
I fear he may not be 100% the previous Brady again. I do think he can improve....just how much? But others on the team....well 'eh....can't say much there either.

He'll get better as the season wears on.

Absolutely, let's not start jumping off of bridges just yet.

The season is young, the man hasn't played in a year. Besides, he had 2 new receivers out there today trying to read the blitz. Clearly he and Galloway are not on the same page, but that will come with time. Don't worry, Brady will be just fine.

Back