Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

Legitimately I think it has something to do with all the "support staff" in the house during the day. Chefs, nutritionists, agents, friends, "friends", stylists, coaches, you name it. If you want privacy and convenience (and can afford it) and as such you conduct your business at your home, suddenly you want bathrooms for you which no one else goes in and messes with, and what are effectively restrooms for public use as well for everyone else who is over. Plus then when you're throwing a party there's no queue that forms. That's my theory at least.

52% of small businesses weren't able to get the funding...businesses that actually needed it.

If yall don’t like that Brady loan you should pay a bit more attention to where most of this new “stimulus” is going.

But really whoever is running that business or their accountants anyway made the decision to apply for it. I doubt Brady is involved in that aspect of the business or was even aware of it.

It’s the small businesses who don’t have their own accountants who got screwed on that whole thing.
The lesson is to oppose huge spending bills that pass with little debate or oversight, not to hate on some accountants for doing their job.

Last edited:
If yall don’t like that Brady loan you should pay a bit more attention to where most of this new “stimulus” is going.

But really whoever is running that business or their accountants anyway made the decision to apply for it. I doubt Brady is involved in that aspect of the business or was even aware of it.

It’s the small businesses who don’t have their own accountants who got screwed on that whole thing.
The lesson is to oppose huge spending bills that pass with little debate or oversight, not to hate on some accountants for doing their job.
Yeah, there was some talk of that bill in the political forum. You are welcome to join.

Back