HBO's "Game of Thrones"

I think she's talking about the weanis :huh:

I was glad to see that the blonde who married the horse lord was getting lessons in man-pleasin. Sets a good precedent.

Oh and I guess episode 7 is going to be available on HBO Go right after episode 6 airs.

>)
I am proud of you all..not one mention of the nudity in the rave reviews. They showed full frontal last night and lets just there was a flaw in the continuity.

I think I know of this flaw of which you doth speak. The young knight was pleasuring the fair wench without proper bonage in his codpiece. I guess even HBO doesn't show ye Olde Boner, which is fine by me.

It is sort of refreshing that this show was wall-to-wall naked talent and nobody even mentioned it.

It must be due to all the ultra violence and spillage of blood, which doth distract us. That jousting is better than football. I was fascinated with the concept of jousting when I was a kid and while I've seen it both live and filmed before, the way they do it on GOT is amazing.

I'm still not sure if The Mountain was paid off to tank the match with Sir Limpwrist. If so, then he certainly made it look good by beheading his steed following his epic fail. There is so much going on that you really have to pay attention. I need to read along with the books just to make sure I have the story straight, but I got a little catching up to do.

So far, I find the book to be excellent and the show follows it about as closely as possible. The dialogue is almost word-for-word in much of it.

I think I know of this flaw of which you doth speak. The young knight was pleasuring the fair wench without proper bonage in his codpiece. I guess even HBO doesn't show ye Olde Boner, which is fine by me.

It is sort of refreshing that this show was wall-to-wall naked talent and nobody even mentioned it.

It must be due to all the ultra violence and spillage of blood, which doth distract us. That jousting is better than football. I was fascinated with the concept of jousting when I was a kid and while I've seen it both live and filmed before, the way they do it on GOT is amazing.

I'm still not sure if The Mountain was paid off to tank the match with Sir Limpwrist. If so, then he certainly made it look good by beheading his steed following his epic fail. There is so much going on that you really have to pay attention. I need to read along with the books just to make sure I have the story straight, but I got a little catching up to do.

So far, I find the book to be excellent and the show follows it about as closely as possible. The dialogue is almost word-for-word in much of it.

Loras is a beast. You'll see.

He unhorses The Mountain by riding a female horse in heat, causing Ser Gregor’s own mount to rear and buck him

:)

I was glad to see that the blonde who married the horse lord was getting lessons in man-pleasin. Sets a good precedent.

ROFL Why ANY human with an X chromosome needs lessons when they lay eyes on Jason Mamoa I shall NEVER understand. :) If looking at him doesn't set something primal off..you might be a lesbian.

It is sort of refreshing that this show was wall-to-wall naked talent and nobody even mentioned it.It must be due to all the ultra violence and spillage of blood, which doth distract us. That jousting is better than football. I was fascinated with the concept of jousting when I was a kid and while I've seen it both live and filmed before, the way they do it on GOT is amazing.

ROFL Spot on and yes , the olde boner was not present RIGHT after he finished. Oy.

The bolded part is what I was sarcastically trying to get at and somewhat failing I see.

Loras is a beast. You'll see.

Yes, but...can he rush the passer?

:rockon:

To be honest, I'm not even sure if Loras is The Mountain or not. I'm having a little difficulty keeping all the names of the characters straight. The book should help that little issue.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if Loras is The Mountain or not. I'm having a little difficulty keeping all the names of the characters straight. The book should help that little issue.

Loras is the gayboy :)

Last night's was EPIC I just wish there was more time spent with the Horse People (not sure how to spell Dothraki?). BEST murder scene ever perhaps?:)

Last night's was EPIC I just wish there was more time spent with the Horse People (not sure how to spell Dothraki?). BEST murder scene ever perhaps?:)

:) yeah it was good I think I'll watch it again this week. I didn't check out the next episode on HBO Go though I think I'll wait until Sunday

:) yeah it was good I think I'll watch it again this week. I didn't check out the next episode on HBO Go though I think I'll wait until Sunday

Me too..then you would have to wait TWO weeks to see a new ep.

ROFL Why ANY human with an X chromosome needs lessons when they lay eyes on Jason Mamoa I shall NEVER understand. :) If looking at him doesn't set something primal off..you might be a lesbian.
We all have X chromosomes.

Females are XX.
Males are XY.

XY sex-determination system

The gentleman you mentioned doesn't do anything for me. But I am of the XY persuasion.

I always thought that if I weren't, I would still be attracted to the XXs.

We all have X chromosomes.

Females are XX.
Males are XY.

XY sex-determination system

The gentleman you mentioned doesn't do anything for me. But I am of the XY persuasion.

I always thought that if I weren't, I would still be attracted to the XXs.

Yeah I know that's not what I meant but thanks for the reminder. I meant the second one which determines the sex of course.

The hardest part about reading the books, for me, was keeping the characters straight. There's a lot going on in a lot of different places. The story splits into different plot lines each with a different set of characters. I should have kept a notebook. That might have helped.

Excellent episode - the climactic scene was epic.

This whole HBO Go thing has me in a dilemma. I am trying to wait until Sunday so as not to experienc the "drought" but may relent and watch tonight.

Ugggh...why is HBO tempting us so?

Back