HBO's "Game of Thrones"

2jep5yb.gif

Dwarf-slapped is the new bitch-slapped.

I am finally caught up and I am THRILLED witht he series so far. Another HBO high quality, well written and even better acted series. THe cinematography so far is CRAZY good.

Yeah it's really good!

I am liking it so far. Northern wall is very ominous. bad stuff happening up there very soon.

I am really into the show at this point. Cannot wait for tonight's episode. I have found Tyrion to be the most compelling/complex/my favorite character and tonight's ep looks like it will feature a heavy dose of "the imp". :thumb:

I agree; the actor portraying the Imp has him spot on.

The newest book comes out in July, so I'll have to re-read them quickly to get prepared. I've read them all 5+ times, but it's been several years.

I agree; the actor portraying the Imp has him spot on.

The newest book comes out in July, so I'll have to re-read them quickly to get prepared. I've read them all 5+ times, but it's been several years.

He is SOO good and charming as hell too. I haven't been this excited about a show in a LONG time.

I am finally caught up and I am THRILLED witht he series so far. Another HBO high quality, well written and even better acted series. THe cinematography so far is CRAZY good.

I totally agree. I'm hooked and look forward to Sunday nights just to watch this outstanding show.

It's funny that in this day and age you seldom hear anything like that because with DVRs and On Demand you can watch things whenever, but I can't wait in the case of GOT. Gotta see it now.

I'm finding this show very entertaining, think it looks fantastic and there are a number of great characters. So far, I think Tyrion Lannister is stealing the show, but it's not because there aren't a bunch of other fine actors/actresses. He's just killing it. He's a dwarf version of Al Pacino.

This thing must have cost a bundle of money and looks it.

I am so hooked I downloaded the 4-book set on my Nook and read 90 pages the first day. At this rate it will still take me a long time to read because it is more than 3200 pages long.

I totally agree. I'm hooked and look forward to Sunday nights just to watch this outstanding show.

It's funny that in this day and age you seldom hear anything like that because with DVRs and On Demand you can watch things whenever, but I can't wait in the case of GOT. Gotta see it now.

I'm finding this show very entertaining, think it looks fantastic and there are a number of great characters. So far, I think Tyrion Lannister is stealing the show, but it's not because there aren't a bunch of other fine actors/actresses. He's just killing it. He's a dwarf version of Al Pacino.

This thing must have cost a bundle of money and looks it.

I am so hooked I downloaded the 4-book set on my Nook and read 90 pages the first day. At this rate it will still take me a long time to read because it is more than 3200 pages long.

What's so satisfying about Tyrion is that he's as good on the show as he is in the books.

Believe me, he's an awesome character in the books, too.

Ned's one of my favorite characters.

:)D at those in the know)

For those of you who would like to meet the author, I was just on his website, and saw this:

The first three of those have already been set. We'll be launching the tour in BOSTON, followed by appearances in NEW YORK CITY, and then INDIANAPOLIS.

Herewith the details:

Tuesday, July 12
7:00pm
Barnes & Noble
98 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803

I'm definitely interested. Anyone else?

>)I am going to read the series as well as soon as I finish my current read(Sarah's Key).

I can tell by the dialogue this isn't just fluff, this is true literature and a rare find.

I am proud of you all..not one mention of the nudity in the rave reviews. They showed full frontal last night and lets just there was a flaw in the continuity.

Another good episode I'm going to watch it again tonight

>)I am going to read the series as well as soon as I finish my current read(Sarah's Key).

I can tell by the dialogue this isn't just fluff, this is true literature and a rare find.

I am proud of you all..not one mention of the nudity in the rave reviews. They showed full frontal last night and lets just there was a flaw in the continuity.

You proud because we no mention teh boobies?

Back