Here: Have a Patriots vs Jets thread

He'll be on the highlights if he's handling punt returns. :coffee:

Well, Harper must be doing particularly well in practice (or Hankerson must have been doing particularly poorly) for BB to give Harper another chance.

Also, it should give the kid confidence that he actually beat out another guy for a spot on the 53-man, as opposed to inheriting one the day after someone else got hurt.

I hope the kid doesn't get too wrapped up in trying to make an impression. Do ... your ... job.

Well, Harper must be doing particularly well in practice (or Hankerson must have been doing particularly poorly) for BB to give Harper another chance. Also, it should give the kid confidence that he actually beat out another guy for a spot on the 53-man, as opposed to inheriting one the day after someone else got hurt. I hope the kid doesn't get too wrapped up in trying to make an impression. Do ... your ... job.
He learned fastest way to cost yourself a job. Fumble the ball . That fumble was a major turning point in the game.

Mccoutry & Chung both out. So it's Harmon & Richards at safeties . Pass rush going to need to continue to get harass QBs.

Who do we have that can return punts tomorrow. I hope it's not Martin or Harper .

Yeah, they're not exactly trustworthy back there.

Martin has 2 Fumbles on 90 career Punt Returns or one every 45 returns.
Amendola is 2nd best with 21.5 returns per fumble (6 on 129 attempts).
Edelman stands at 14.2 (10 on 142).
Sample size is obviously limited with Harper (1 Fumble on 3 attempts).

I guess Martin will get another shot.

Martin has 2 Fumbles on 90 career Punt Returns or one every 45 returns.
Amendola is 2nd best with 21.5 returns per fumble (6 on 129 attempts).
Edelman stands at 14.2 (10 on 142).
Sample size is obviously limited with Harper (1 Fumble on 3 attempts).

I guess Martin will get another shot.

I think so. Martin is actually a very good & reliable returner.

By the way, if the jets win, I'm expecting some original replies please. Not the typical
" congrats on winning your superbowl"
That is all

After looking at the pats injury report, if we can actually pull off this win, we are winning the superbowl.

Back