Here: Have a Patriots vs Jets thread

Because when you have not been to a superbowl in 50 years, its games like this that are the highlight of your season.

No....they may have a greater significance.....but not equal to the SB. But thanks for the contribution:coffee:

Well, Harper must be doing particularly well in practice (or Hankerson must have been doing particularly poorly) for BB to give Harper another chance.
My thought also, plus the mere fact that BB signed him to the practice squad shows he likes Harper.

We just don't see what happens at practice. When Iofosa was called up, I said, "Who?" but listening to BB's interview with Zolac, it turns out the guy has been routinely knocking defenders around in practice.

It is what it is; we just don't know what it is. We think we know, but we...just...don't...know. :D

Realistically, what are you guys hoping to get from him today?
Enough of a threat between the tackles on first down to keep the defense honest and not cheat with six men in the box. BJGE could do it, I'm sure Jackson can. Not so sure about White as an up-the-middle threat. Bolden is, but he plays on 4 STs.

Back