Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

Originally Posted by chevss454
The deeper this investigation gets into Hernandez's background the more I dislike this thug.

Punching a waiter in the ear after an attempt to get out of paying his bar tab at 17 yrs of age in Florida.

Worse, he was questioned in a double homicide in Florida that still isn't solved.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20...red_resta.html

Post 1677
How long until unsolved crimes in FL will be under the microscope?

Post 1677

Props. You called it. Now it's real.

BTW,
I'd love to know if Brady ever felt intimidated or threatened by Hernandez to an extent Brady was thrown off his game. Hernandez seems to have no respect for human life. I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if all this info was known by the teams prior to his being drafted? I mean, I know some of it was (hence, his fall from 1st rounder to 4th), but I wonder if anyone had an inkling just how bad this dude was?

I really doubt it. It's amazing how much is coming out now. I commend the Pats for their quick action in cutting him, removing his jersey, etc.

It's disgusting how some people are willing to pay/make big bucks for his memorabilia. Strange world we live in.....

I think he should be removed from memory, be another no-name street thug who's about to get his come-uppance. I'll glad when he quits making the news.

Post 1677

Props. You called it. Now it's real.

BTW,
I'd love to know if Brady ever felt intimidated or threatened by Hernandez to an extent Brady was thrown off his game. Hernandez seems to have no respect for human life. I wouldn't be surprised.

Just a hunch.

But generally guys don't jump into the fire with as cold and calculated a murder as Lloyd's.

I think the drive by in Dot and the FL suspected are probably Aaron's work and emboldened him to move from drive by to up close and personal.

Imagine. If the disorder didn't manifest itself we possibly could have had an All Pro TE next season with multiple murders in multiple states in his closet.

Guy I work with godson works at Dartmouth Correctional and is one of the chosen selected to watch over Aaron.

I wonder if all this info was known by the teams prior to his being drafted? I mean, I know some of it was (hence, his fall from 1st rounder to 4th), but I wonder if anyone had an inkling just how bad this dude was?

I really doubt it. It's amazing how much is coming out now. I commend the Pats for their quick action in cutting him, removing his jersey, etc.

It's disgusting how some people are willing to pay/make big bucks for his memorabilia. Strange world we live in.....

I think he should be removed from memory, be another no-name street thug who's about to get his come-uppance. I'll glad when he quits making the news.

The Patriot acting tough and the NFL acting tough may put current and future players on notice.....i wish but I doubt it!

Of course they didn't.

The Patriot acting tough and the NFL acting tough may put current and future players on notice.....i wish but I doubt it!

You are probably right. The thugs always think, they'll never get me.

Of course they didn't.

I'm just curious if anyone (even off the record) had serious concerns about him, or if they are as shocked as we at these events?

How can someone lead such a double-life, and things not come to light?

I want to bump this article bc I think it's that good and want folks to read it.

Read it.

Was a nice background piece of a guy and group of friends following their love of the game.

I want to know more of the commonality he shared with Aaron though. There had to be more than just boyfriend of the sister of the fiancée to warrant the rental car and the association.

Why not? Dirtbags are Dirtbags. His job is of no consequence.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because it's never happened before, this is a first tine in all of the pro sports across America and it hurts more because this is my team, the team I love, the team I have spent over 40+ years watching. This has too be killing Kraft and company inside.

Yes Dirt bags are Dirt bags & Douche bags are Douche bags. But cold blooded gangsters in American sports are one of a kind I sure hope. I wouldn't wish this on any team, this is a true tragedy in all senses of the mind.

He through his life away for what? He had what are only dreams to %99.999 of the population, he was a star athlete.

Because it's never happened before, this is a first tine in all of the pro sports across America and it hurts more because this is my team, the team I love, the team I have spent over 40+ years watching. This has too be killing Kraft and company inside.

Yes Dirt bags are Dirt bags & Douche bags are Douche bags. But cold blooded gangsters in American sports are one of a kind I sure hope. I wouldn't wish this on any team, this is a true tragedy in all senses of the mind.

He through his life away for what? He had what are only dreams to %99.999 of the population, he was a star athlete.
Ray Lewis? Rae Carruth?

I want to bump this article bc I think it's that good and want folks to read it.

Thanks, nice read. $10,000 in one night @ a nightclub? does that include hand jobs & party hats? How the hell do you spend that kind of money in just a few hours @ a nightclub?

Thanks, nice read. $10,000 in one night @ a nightclub? does that include hand jobs & party hats? How the hell do you spend that kind of money in just a few hours @ a nightclub?

Bottles of Perrier-Jouet for everyone?

Good article, Chevss...thanks. So it brings up a question for me.

Right after the murder and before AH's arrest, there was talk of a black SUV being found near the body in the industrial park.

The ADA has indicated that a silver sedan, Accord or whatever, was seen on video footage entering and exiting the lot.

This article indicates that Lloyd had been driving the rented SUV. How did the SUV get there? Was it already there?

There are so many questions, and though the ADA has laid out some of it, I'll be interested in seeing how some of these questions get answered at trial.

Were they found guilty of actual murder? Hernandez is way worse then imaginable I fear
I don't care that Lewis pled his way out. He at the very least helped kill 2 people. Carruth stabbed a pregnant woman to death and crippled his own baby. I think that ranks pretty high on the unimaginable scale.

Good article, Chevss...thanks. So it brings up a question for me.

Right after the murder and before AH's arrest, there was talk of a black SUV being found near the body in the industrial park.

The ADA has indicated that a silver sedan, Accord or whatever, was seen on video footage entering and exiting the lot.

This article indicates that Lloyd had been driving the rented SUV. How did the SUV get there? Was it already there?

There are so many questions, and though the ADA has laid out some of it, I'll be interested in seeing how some of these questions get answered at trial.

According to a neighbor, a black SUV was towed from Lloyd's property on Monday or Tuesday (I think) following the discovery of the body.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130619/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd.ap/

Back