Hernandez

This is just the type of thing that can galvanize this team. Keep poking the bear, grasshoppers.

I would just like to say that instead of being with my family here I have been on ESPN message boards getting the crap pounding out of me about this, I am pretty depressed about this whole thing to be honest. Not to mention :bruins: and Miami about to win the title, its getting bad....and on top of that, I'm an assclown.

You think YOU feel bad about Miami? You should have seen my rant on FB Thursday night.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes jaric I am sureeee you are :D

Look, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of when bad things happen to the patriots. But a man lost his life and using that to score weak smack points would be pretty tacky.

Plus I like most if you all and I do feel bad for you guys when sports tragedy strikes.

Look, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick out of when bad things happen to the patriots. But a man lost his life and using that to score weak smack points would be pretty tacky.

Plus I like most if you all and I do feel bad for you guys when sports tragedy strikes.
I agree on this being a tragedy as a man is dead. I was only messin with you anyways. I'll admit when anything goes wrong with the Colts I love it....well in the sports world. Though I dont like to see any player get hurt bad. So that is that :D

I agree on this being a tragedy as a man is dead. I was only messin with you anyways. I'll admit when anything goes wrong with the Colts I love it....well in the sports world. Though I dont like to see any player get hurt bad. So that is that :D

Oh for sure.

Yeah heard there is a steroid ring going on with the colts right now...popcorno:)

Not neccesarily. Weed has fairly potent relaxation and pain numbing effects. Many PEDs help muscles repair and recover faster. I get your point (roid rage vs couch potato effect) but its actually not as far fetched as it seems.

At the risk of sounding like the pot head who claims weed is the cure all drug for all the worlds problems (it isn't) in small doses I can't think of a better way to ease the body pain and soreness I know football players have to have after a football game. While it certainly does have side effects I think they'd be much better off smoking a bowl than downing OxyContin by the handful.

That shit is a terrible drug.

We'll be fine without Hernandez. I hear BB already has his replacement working on his route running.

1000689_10151682993667372_1610088997_n.jpg

You jest, but how many defenders will it take to tackle that movable mountain? You think some 180lb DB is gonna stop that?

Yeah its amazing that a guy is shot in the face, no report of it is even out, no charges are filed, nothing is heard about it and then all of the sudden he gets questioned in a murder and the news comes out.....how coincidental. Look I do not know what he did or did not do, but if I am supposed to believe that he rented a car under his own name, killed a guy put the body a mile from his house and left the rented in his name car there are the scene, sorry not buying it.....let me know when he gets arrested....some guy with a rap sheet as long as my arm suddenly decides that he needs to tell the cops about getting shot in the face 6 months ago....yeah I have a bridge to sell you if you do not find that odd.

He was arrested dumb dumb.

Back