Hey Anni! Where's.........................

KenJr30

Reaction score
Part 2 of Rod Grader Forum Butt Pirate? I've been awaitin' all week and really could use a laugh since I found out Freeney is gone until '08.:mad:

Sorry brohaminator....it's coming tonight.

Nice to see you poking your head in here again!

Hey Ken, where the hell have you been? I'll pick up a case of Michelob Ultra tonight. Welcome back!!!

:toast:

Annihilus* on 11-14-2007 at 02:00 PM said:
Sorry brohaminator....it's coming tonight.

Nice to see you poking your head in here again!

I was actually wondering that too, so I'm glad Ken asked. We were promised Wednesday and it had been Wednesday for frickin' 14 hours when I thought about the comic.

:eek:

Ok. Who had november 14th 2007 in the Kenjr. pool?

Hey Ken, I had you doing a prison bid, others had you married, some said monastary, deserted island, rehab, cia, amnesia, whats the deal?

KenJr30 on 11-14-2007 at 01:58 PM said:
Part 2 of Rod Grader Forum Butt Pirate? I've been awaitin' all week and really could use a laugh since I found out Freeney is gone until '08.:mad:

Oh, btw, happy 3k Post. This was the one.

:archive:

:thumb:

Holy schnikes it's KenJr! Welcome back! Now where the heck have you been hiding?

:D

sonsofkraftybob on 11-14-2007 at 02:06 PM said:

Hey Ken, I had you doing a prison bid, others had you married, some said monastary, deserted island, rehab, cia, amnesia, whats the deal?

It is what it is.

Nice sig BTW.

sonsofkraftybob on 11-14-2007 at 02:06 PM said:

he's been very busy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back