Hey guys! Chiefs fan here, looking for tickets for CLAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deals.

I just think we are a little too quick to jump on visiting fans here, especially with personal attacks instead of discussing the topic.

We used to have fun with trolls and give them enough rope to hang themselves instead of hoping after their first post that they get AIDS and die in a fire. I think we've managed to chase away too many good posters.

I wasn't necessarily looking for drama like this, just some fun cross board action.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Clay, Notorius, a couple others have been good additions. Hooter and NWO, not at all.

No deals.

I just think we are a little too quick to jump on visiting fans here, especially with personal attacks instead of discussing the topic.

We used to have fun with trolls and give them enough rope to hang themselves instead of hoping after their first post that they get AIDS and die in a fire. I think we've managed to chase away too many good posters.

I wasn't necessarily looking for drama like this, just some fun cross board action.

Man those were the good ol days!

Clay, Notorius, a couple others have been good additions. Hooter and NWO, not at all.
I've done nothing but compliment the Pats for being the best football team of my generation. Good Lord. Opposing fans aren't going to be Patriots homers, amazingly enough

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No deals.

There's a difference between playing cat-and-mouse with a troll, and what ESPNbot did, which was, from post #1, mind you, bring nonsense internet drama from ANOTHER BOARD here, toward a guy who had just gotten here.

I would think that would be far more likely to chase off what is probably a pretty good poster, rather than asking the moderators - including one moderator who said THE EXACT SAME THING 3 times in this thread - to stop people from bringing internet drama from another board.

And I think from what I've read on the situation, he actually did come here to stalk that poor guy.

I shit on trolls, and I shit on Dolphins fans (who are all trolls), without exception. Guilty. I clearly don't do that with anyone else (check the other Chiefs fans in this thread, my behavior over the years to those who choose to stick).

This, this was different, and I said it right away, and I wasn't the only one to recognize it.

I hope Clay doesn't have much personal information online, because it's crystal clear that ESPNbot is emotionally unstable.

I've done nothing but compliment the Pats for being the best football team of my generation. Good Lord. Opposing fans aren't going to be Patriots homers, amazingly enough

You did a good breakdown on the game . Then you went off complaining about a bet. No one here cares about.

We don't expect visiting fans to be Pats homers but don't come here and bring up those BS cheating accusations and expect to get treated like a regular member.

Gotcha. Well I'll ignore this thread from here on out and move on.

CUDsWeL.jpg

Revisionist history. I didn't blow $3100, flop and otwp made lineups that week, too. All three of us lost week 1. Week 2, no one wanted to help, I did everything, we won $$$ ... then drama ensued, they banned me NOT ONLY FROM THE GROUP BUT THE WEBSITE, and lost every cent in two weeks (like I said would happen)

Those cherry picked quotes are cute, though.

My problem is I didn't back down to OTWP, Flop, BRC and their clique. I held strong in my beliefs because they were going to lose every cent doing things how they wanted to do things and I knew it, and I had $100 at stake.

They didn't have the experience or knowledge to handle that group and I knew it. But fine, like I said, kick me out of my group and take my money ... it's only money ... but don't permaban me to save face for being scumbags.

Again, if karma is real, I feel bad for Mr. Flopnuts ... he's going to have a rough stretch

You gotta be ****ing kidding me???? He's been here for two days and I would take a chance with the powerball than give him 100.00 for FD. 49 guys over there at our sister site trusted this guy. I can't ****ing believe it. This week has been great. Annoying ass Chiefs fans, Edelman comes back and " A Wolf on Chiefs Planet". Now all I need is the win and the Broncos losing so yackity can go back to fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back