Hey guys! Chiefs fan here, looking for tickets for CLAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, Clay had nothing to do with the Fanduel thing.

I wasn't involved, either, I just saw the fallout.

Remind me not to go out to dinner with hubby if it means missing out on all the fun stuff:shrug_n:

~Dee~

I bought $1,000 worth of Poweball tickets. Flawless victory impending
tumblr_mr9qtzhwkd1rlgbrzo1_400.gif

I will respect mikiemo's request to drop this subject.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks Hootie.

As entertaining as this thread has been, it is probably for the best. If it keeps going on, it would not be long before more CP members joined and ramped it up another notch.

I hope getting to say your piece here will help you in some way.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Thanks Hootie.

As entertaining as this thread has been, it is probably for the best. If it keeps going on, it would not be long before more CP members joined and ramped it up another notch.

I hope getting to say your piece here will help you in some way.

It won't, but it is what it is. Posting about the Royals and Chiefs is blasphemy over there, I guess.... but smellypitts, yeah, great poster! Just annoying, but it's life I guess. They did it because they knew what CP meant to me, so they win

Also, Clownguy? You wanted cross-board drama, right? Here ya go. :coffee:

There had to have been some sort of mod mind meld with the Chief's board something like, "Don't ban any of our posters and we won't pull your plug. Mmmk?" We are stuck with them until Sunday, I guess. I'll concede that of the several new members, only 2 deserve the hammer, your new pal and the dude that started the NE vs. KC troll thread.

Also, remind me not to get on your bad side. You serve up an epic beatdown. :toast:

No deals.

I just think we are a little too quick to jump on visiting fans here, especially with personal attacks instead of discussing the topic.

We used to have fun with trolls and give them enough rope to hang themselves instead of hoping after their first post that they get AIDS and die in a fire. I think we've managed to chase away too many good posters.

I wasn't necessarily looking for drama like this, just some fun cross board action.

Are you guys really that ban happy here? Hell, I've done nothing but compliment new England since I've been here.

I never played fan duel draft kings . I play season long leagues. Won my $100 money league . Used the winnings to but 2 tickets to the KC Pats game .

First off, I don't think Patriots fans should be accusing anyone of cheating. I mean, really?
Do you think I like Denver? But is a Patriots fan really going to suggest another team needs to be stripped of super bowls for salary cap violations when they get to pay the best QB in the NFL like the 27th best QB in the NFL because Tom is a "team player." You know, nevermind the fact he makes money off of his TB12 schtick and the fact he'll be a paid Patriot for life after football...

no, that's not a bit sketchy at all, not one bit

Too bad liar's pants didn't actually catch on fire...

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Are you guys really that ban happy here? Hell, I've done nothing but compliment new England since I've been here.

:with:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back