Hey guys! Chiefs fan here, looking for tickets for CLAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie2485

Reaction score
You guys may know Clay, he's a very unathletic troll who is a "Chiefs" fan that was banned from your sister site for wanting to draft Geno Smith #1 overall, not getting his way, and then carrying out a 3 year troll fest on all things Alex Smith. That's really beside the point.

This thread is because he made a bet with a user over there, named Mav, that if Alex Smith won a playoff game with the Chiefs he'd have to buy him and Mav tickets to the next Chiefs playoff game (which happens to be in New England).

Clay has taken his ball and ran home, but I want to make sure he doesn't welch on yet another bet ... so I'm here asking for some advice on where he can buy tickets and hotel accommodations for him and Mav for this Saturday's game?

I hear he's posting over here now ... so maybe you guys can help him out? Don't worry, it's not like two Chiefs fans will be invading Foxboro ... Clay is a Smith hater who is so desperate for a Chiefs loss to show everyone how "right" he is that he'll probably show up in Pats gear ... and Mav is a 49ers fan, born a Browns fan, turned Alex Smith fan, turned Chiefs fan because of Alex Smith, turned anti-Alex Smith, turned Chiefs fan despite Alex Smith, turned Panthers fan, then turned back to a Chiefs fan who probably cheers for Tom Brady as well (if I were to guess).

Anyways, good luck this Saturday! I expect the Chiefs to hold a 10 point halftime lead, only for Andy Reid to do Andy Reid things and have Tom Brady win it at the end. As a Chiefs fan, I imagine the following scenario to take place:

Chiefs enter halftime up 10.

Brady works his magic and gains a 7 point lead giving the Chiefs 1 final drive.

Alex Smith works a miracle, the Chiefs score on 4th and Goal from the 7 on the games final play !!!

Santos Blair Walshes the extra point and the Pats move on to face Denver for Brady / Manning part 27 !

Seriously he wanted Geno smith over Alex smith. RG3 just got cut . They could sign him to make clay happy

Sorry Tommy and bmooney! I mean no ill-will! Just looking for some information on how to score him some reasonable tickets, and figured PatsPlanet was the place to be! (I don't want him to live up to his welcher ways, ya know?)

Here is to a healthy, competitive game on Saturday!

Sorry Tommy and bmooney! I mean no ill-will! Just looking for some information on how to score him some reasonable tickets, and figured PatsPlanet was the place to be! (I don't want him to live up to his welcher ways, ya know?)

Here is to a healthy, competitive game on Saturday!

Again, I don't care. Try StubHub or something. Send your buddy from another board a PM or something. Keep this trolling from other team's boards off of this one.

Someone AC this **** already. :coffee:

I use Vividseats.com to get my pats tickets. Besides that no one cares about a bet made on another site.

Again, I don't care. Try StubHub or something. Send your buddy from another board a PM or something. Keep this trolling from other team's boards off of this one.

Someone AC this **** already. :coffee:

Nah, we got a little back and forth with Chiefsplanet, and Hootie made a good post in the matchup thread.

Nah, we got a little back and forth with Chiefsplanet, and Hootie made a good post in the matchup thread.

Sure, after he started this juvenile shit. And I don't know of any Planeteers who have gone to ChefsPlanet, just to troll other Planeteers about some post from some banned member.

Ever.

Whatever, your board, homey. :coffee:

Just trying to keep it friendly as both boards are hosted together by AustinChief. So it's nice to have a little sibling rivalry this week.

It is as much your board as it is mine, I just have some buttons.

Yeah this thread is a little strange compared to what we normally do here, just asking for a little lee-way this week.

Sorry, gentleman! I recognize this to be the biggest Chiefs game of my life and I am personally stoked that we're playing the defending champs. I truly think you have to beat the best, to be the best ... so if the Chiefs are going to win a Super Bowl, I'm glad they'll have to go through New England to do so.

You guys may know Clay, he's a very unathletic troll who is a "Chiefs" fan that was banned from your sister site for wanting to draft Geno Smith #1 overall, not getting his way, and then carrying out a 3 year troll fest on all things Alex Smith. That's really beside the point.

This thread is because he made a bet with a user over there, named Mav, that if Alex Smith won a playoff game with the Chiefs he'd have to buy him and Mav tickets to the next Chiefs playoff game (which happens to be in New England).

Clay has taken his ball and ran home, but I want to make sure he doesn't welch on yet another bet ... so I'm here asking for some advice on where he can buy tickets and hotel accommodations for him and Mav for this Saturday's game?

I hear he's posting over here now ... so maybe you guys can help him out? Don't worry, it's not like two Chiefs fans will be invading Foxboro ... Clay is a Smith hater who is so desperate for a Chiefs loss to show everyone how "right" he is that he'll probably show up in Pats gear ... and Mav is a 49ers fan, born a Browns fan, turned Alex Smith fan, turned Chiefs fan because of Alex Smith, turned anti-Alex Smith, turned Chiefs fan despite Alex Smith, turned Panthers fan, then turned back to a Chiefs fan who probably cheers for Tom Brady as well (if I were to guess).

Anyways, good luck this Saturday! I expect the Chiefs to hold a 10 point halftime lead, only for Andy Reid to do Andy Reid things and have Tom Brady win it at the end. As a Chiefs fan, I imagine the following scenario to take place:

Alex Smith works a miracle, the Chiefs score on 4th and Goal from the 7 on the games final play !!!

Santos Blair Walshes the extra point and the Pats move on to face Denver for Brady / Manning part 27 !
I would tell you to go BLOW FISH but I am nicer than that :D

For Tickets to the game, may I suggest the typical sites like stubhub or vividseats to get tickets. you can try Craiglist but I do not trust it.

as for hotels, you may need to stay 1/2 hour away as the ones closer to the stadium usually fill up, I would look north - towards Boston, try a town named Norwood or Dedham between the stadium and Boston.

Sorry, gentleman! I recognize this to be the biggest Chiefs game of my life and I am personally stoked that we're playing the defending champs. I truly think you have to beat the best, to be the best ... so if the Chiefs are going to win a Super Bowl, I'm glad they'll have to go through New England to do so.

Then stop with the cross-board trolling, you toolbag. :coffee:

Putting peoples names on the internet to call them out is ****ing bush league. Take that shit back to CP.

The bet was with BossChief, Hootie.

We've settled it. You can ask him.

Nice to see you here.

I expect the Chiefs to possibly score 10 points the whole fvcking game.

I expect the Chiefs to possibly score 10 points the whole fvcking game.

Perhaps.

I'm saying the Chiefs are surprisingly fast starters on offense. They really get into a funk when they get early leads.

In no world do I think Andy Reid (or any other NFL coach) is anywhere as good at coaching football as Bill Belichick. So relax. I'm 100% sure the Pats will be prepared for anything.

Perhaps.

I'm saying the Chiefs are surprisingly fast starters on offense. They really get into a funk when they get early leads.

In no world do I think Andy Reid (or any other NFL coach) is anywhere as good at coaching football as Bill Belichick. So relax. I'm 100% sure the Pats will be prepared for anything.

Provided they force turnovers early. If they don't they're fvcked, pure and simple. If the Pats hang on to the ball and drive downfield for a couple early scores the Chiefs can pack it up at halftime. The Chiefs are undoubtedly the worst offensive team still alive, and they're going into the Razor to face a rested, defending champion that's the healthiest they've been since mid-season- on both sides of the ball. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back