Hey...HipKat...

No lie though, these things are liked frosted crack

Of interest to Bills fans, Jessica Pegula is playing in the US Open right now. She is the 8th seed and trying to get into the quarter finals. She is the daughter of the Bills owner. He also owns the Buffalo Sabres of the NHL.
Not a big tennis fan anymore but my wife likes to watch the women's matches. I do like Coco Gault, she could be the next great US women's player. Right now both mens and women's tennis are dominated by Eastern European players.

Bills schedule is brutal out of the gate. I can picture everything from 5-2 to 2-5 after 7 games. Can you imagine the apocalyptic reaction of the Bills fans if they start the season 2-5?

1662396195819.png

Bills schedule is brutal out of the gate. I can picture everything from 5-2 to 2-5 after 7 games. Can you imagine the apocalyptic reaction of the Bills fans if they start the season 2-5?

View attachment 12286
It could go either way in any game, but as of now I'd favor the Bills in every game shown above except at KC. as always, a few games in and maybe A Baltimore or Pittsburgh are stronger then we thought they'd be, plus every team has a brain fart game, but barring any big injuries (key players) I'd expect 5 -2
I'll have to see Green Bay play some games before I think they are for real.
Same for the Rams.... lets see how they look as defending champs... and i expect Bills will have as many fans in the stands as the Rams do!

Back