hey

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I know it's been a while-again! Reason being I switched jobs-had a much better offer , moved in with my boyfriend and I'm going back to school!! I have no computer at home and am now finally to the point where I feel comfortable getting online for non-work related stuff..lol Anyway... Some of use probably don't care but there ya go.

The important stuff.. Is anyone as excited about tomorrow nights game as I am?? And will anyone be there? Let me know and maybe we can meet up. I'll be there and I can't wait!!

Miss you all...
GO PATRIOTS
CJ

:thumb:
Ill be watching it on TV With good announcers this week it will be more pleasurable for us in the Boston area. Enjoy your self at the game.

hey back NC........

we'll all be watching the game on the TV back here so make sure you do The Planet proud and flash :Ohbaby: CBS when the red light goes on

a lot has gone on here since your last visit

showing your guns at pre-season games is all the rage now --- all the cool kids are doing it

maelli did it in the Tampa game.......Peg did it in the Titans game

guess you are UP :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome back NC!!!

Also, RG left out that flashing on TV is worth 100 Patriots Planet points.

dchester on 08-23-2007 at 01:26 PM said:
Welcome back NC!!!

Also, RG left out that flashing on TV is worth 100 Patriots Planet points.

Sending them to me via email to add to my collection is worth 200 PP points and 300 Cosmic Mojitomojo Points.

RoadGrader on 08-23-2007 at 01:18 PM said:

showing your guns at pre-season games is all the rage now --- all the cool kids are doing it

Even little ones!

I've often thought about the flashing or even something as drastic as streaking across the field. But being that I love my football and love going to the games... I can't risk getting thrown out!! Sorry!

How much more disappointment am I going to be abel to take today?:crying:

NCPATRIOT on 08-23-2007 at 03:22 PM said:
I've often thought about the flashing or even something as drastic as streaking across the field. But being that I love my football and love going to the games... I can't risk getting thrown out!! Sorry!
I think home vidoes in your backyard sent to Mikiemo83, c/o UT's, Patriots Planet, New Hampshire, Ohu812

Between me, NC, carolinatony and catzilla, we have the makings of an All Carolinas Clique.

All in favor say "Aye!"

southcarolina on 08-23-2007 at 07:31 PM said:
Between me, NC, carolinatony and catzilla, we have the makings of an All Carolinas Clique.

All in favor say "Aye!"
don't forget The Big Lebowski now.......

a good pol knows his entire base before he declares his Clique :archive:

Ward Politics Boston-style 101.1a.sub.sec.Z

The BL moved to the Carolinas?

I had no idea. Well even better now i dont have to invoke Clique President Special Tie Breaker Vote at all our meetings.

southcarolina on 08-23-2007 at 07:31 PM said:

All in favor say "Aye!"

As a current resident of eastern NC formerly living in SC would I qualify?

Will there be dues, secret handshakes and midnight meetings during the dark of moon? :cool:

Hey NC! How ya doin? The boys have missed you around these parts. Don't be a stranger, now ya hear?

Careful at the game, you wouldn't want to get beat up by any big, bad Panther fans..... :)

backofthepack on 08-23-2007 at 01:35 PM said:
what does one do with Patriots planet points?

they give them all to me.....:D

Back