That's how many boogers you've flicked on people's windshields during rush hour. As you can see by mine, I've been sick with respiratory problems lately. :D

You must be a real man, you have a very long one with a brown tip at the end.

OMG - I'm sitting here in the library at school and people around me (students and teachers) are wondering what the hell is so funny.

God, I love this place.

Hi Beulah!!!!!!! WElcome to the planet!!!!

OMG - I'm sitting here in the library at school and people around me (students and teachers) are wondering what the hell is so funny.

God, I love this place.

Hi Beulah!!!!!!! WElcome to the planet!!!!

The next student that looks at you when you laugh, put him/her in detention just for the hell of it!

The first thing I thought of when reading this thread was buzzards circling like this image below.....
I am not sure I follow you :confused:

my personal interest in this thread and it's OP is over the fact that I have not undertaken a Planet Memberless Member Mentoring Project (PMMMP) for awhile now

the last one I undertook was for Jh and look how the hell that one turned out :doh::blink: :fire:

I am not sure I follow you :confused:

my personal interest in this thread and it's OP is over the fact that I have not undertaken a Planet Memberless Member Mentoring Project (PMMMP) for awhile now

the last one I undertook was for Jh and look how the hell that one turned out :doh::blink: :fire:

Oh, I don't know.... The jh Project was a rousing suckcess...

Morning, how are we today? things going OK? you ready to post a picture?

I can’t post pictures my Dad did something to this computer after I posted pictures of my self on adult finder. The man lives in the 1920s

Back