History test........Patriots

I missed 8, and barely got a positive score. But one was the first one, where 2 options were Sam Bam Cunningham and I apparently picked the wrong one.

My memory is horrible, and I can't spend my precious few functional brain cells retaining information like that, which can be looked up if I'm curious.

So in summary, I think Onyx said it best when they said:
backda****up!
:harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device

I missed 8, and barely got a positive score. But one was the first one, where 2 options were Sam Bam Cunningham and I apparently picked the wrong one.

My memory is horrible, and I can't spend my precious few functional brain cells retaining information like that, which can be looked up if I'm curious.

So in summary, I think Onyx said it best when they said: :harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device

That quiz was effed up. I saw Cunningham and picked it, only to find out there were 2 Sam Cunningham choices. Also, I'm pretty damn sure that Ty Law and Raymond Clayborn have the Pats record for interceptions (not Harrison and whoever they had as the "correct" answer).

That quiz was effed up. I saw Cunningham and picked it, only to find out there were 2 Sam Cunningham choices. Also, I'm pretty damn sure that Ty Law and Raymond Clayborn have the Pats record for interceptions (not Harrison and whoever they had as the "correct" answer).

I chose Clayborn and Law, and that was the correct answer when I did it.

Edit: Amazing since I have no actual football knowledge. :D

You missed three, do tell which ones

How long did you play organized football again?

the Cunnimngham one got me

The one about which kid was local

Morgan's YPC average.

BTW babble, 7:15AM is way too early to be drunk...............

they tried to be trciky with the Sam 'the bam' Cunnigham..

the Cunnimngham one got me

The one about which kid was local

Morgan's YPC average.

BTW babble, 7:15AM is way too early to be drunk...............

Cunningham got you?
They just had a big dog and pony show for him telling us all that he was the career Patriots leader in rushing............

I knew Morgan was close but not over 20YPC for his career

All I knew was Aiken went to North Cackalackey

I missed 4, but one was under protest. Crumpler should not be part of the mix dammit!

I did horrible. nine wrong. Where do I turn in my Pats Fan Club card?

I did horrible. nine wrong. Where do I turn in my Pats Fan Club card?

Some were very easy, some I got lucky guessing, like which player did not attend college in the NE area. Some I knew for some stupid reason like who signed welker as an undrafted FA.

I chose Clayborn and Law, and that was the correct answer when I did it.

Edit: Amazing since I have no actual football knowledge. :D

I missed that one. Without looking that one up, It would just be a guess.

Damn, idk how that dude got 900,000,000...

So in summary, I think Onyx said it best when they said: :harumph:
Posted via Mobile Device
Onyx for the win

Damn, idk how that dude got 900,000,000...

take the test over and over till you know all the questions and answers and then click as fast as you can when you see it pop up.

Cunningham got you?
They just had a big dog and pony show for him telling us all that he was the career Patriots leader in rushing........
Right, and we both knew that. But there were 2 Cunningham choices, and I just grabbed it when I saw it - the first one.

I also missed 2 because I didn't see the word "not" and picked the first one I saw that I knew *was* X. Problems where the measure speed on a test like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back