Holy Cow, this could actually be the year

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Just watched a Grand Slam and then a solo home run by the Cubs. Be awesome to say the year my daughter was born, they won the series but not getting ahead of myself.

I ain't afraid of no goat, World Series here comes the cubs. Cubs let dodgers have two so they could finish them off at wrigley.

Goat...or ghost?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

This world series should be a wooly/bully time...

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Either team deserves it...seriously.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

This is one of those whomever wins is good...series.

I'm probably as excited as I'll get w/out a Boston team in it.

Cubs haven't won in a 100 ****in years. Over a 100 ****in years! They absolutely deserve it but the Series is a different animal. It is special. At least 4 huge games left against a great team.

How about ****in Cleveland? The Cave and now the Indians :shrug_n: why not? Haven't won since 48' and this would give them a 2'fer. Again can't say they don't deserve it.

Should be a great series. Theo and Tito. Chicago and Cleveland.

Cleveland has not lost a game yet. I think they will take the Series.

We win either way! Either the Cubbies snap the Curse or Tito gets his third ring. I'd consider it a nice fvck you to John Henry for the way they smeared Tito after firing him. :shoot:

I expect it to get extremely cold as Hell slowly freezes over...

Been a bit of discussion about this across this side of the pond.

After I saw Hibs finally break the 114 year wait to win the Scottish Cup, it seems only natural that the Cubs should end their hoodoo.

I have a couple Indian fans on my facebook, you could tell on game one when they were winnng, they were posting like crazy. Both of them hasn't posted since yesterday afternoon.

I hope last night is the beginning of a Cubs sweep of the next 3 games.

I think this was always the Cubs series to lose. Their so good and complete. Definitely look like a great A.L. team.

Me too, give the Indians that little bit of hope and then boom, gone. Indians made it to the World Series in recent history (1997), Cubs haven't.

Mad Dog mentioned a comment that Costas made earlier in the day yesterday that if the Cubs make the series 3 - 1, Game 5 on Sunday night might do better in the ratings than Eagles/Cowpokes.

It's possible.

I truly thought this thread might have jinxed them. I was at work during the game and frankly I couldn't take it. I even came home and tried to sleep, I can't imagine anyone dealing with heart or blood pressure issues watching the game.

United Games

Hey Patriots*fans download this amazing new Spam. IT’S FREE!! Click on the link and enter 1234 for free Spam. LET’S GO!! https://www.spam.com/ Please download this spam it is a great way for all of us to have fun and cheer on our team.

Back