Hooray for my penis!

Brownfan80

Dad of 7, still love the Pats!
Reaction score
It has put in me into a few questionable decisions (Read: vaginas) lately (well, the booze did aid and abet that action), but luckily for me my bloodwork now confirms that those questionable decisions did not end me up with a life altering alphabetical malady. I am both relieved and thankful. I have learned from my errors (do not drink beer and then go home with bar sluts) and hope to never again have to worry about the alphabetical properties of my blood.

Can I get a hip-hip-hooray for my man junk here, though? Clean as a whistle!

You were banging bar sluts without a rain coat? :spock:

<<
and hope to never again have to worry about the alphabetical properties of my blood
>>

They're called condoms. You might want to find out about them, then you can have your fun and no blood test needed.

Very happy for you, my man.:thumb: Put a helmet on the soldier next time.

<<
and hope to never again have to worry about the alphabetical properties of my blood
>>

They're called condoms. You might want to find out about them, then you can have your fun and no blood test needed.

Addressed. I was horny and drunk, not stupid! lol.

But when you're drunk and going to town your sensation gets numbed so I didn't notice when the coverall stopped covering.

So you gave up "raw dawg" for Lent? Little late, ain't it bro?

Screw all you happy people with your monogamy. I am single and hating it! lol lol lol.

I'm a good dude, I'll find a sufficiently good lady eventually. I hope.
don't let them fool you, they all took a dip in Lake Iwannabang'emall

hell I turned purple and all pruned from being in the wet for so long

Back