Hopefully, another whole level to Jets embarrassment

benhamean

Reaction score
Not sure of the validity of this- but its circulating around. Revis?
Hoping for realROFL

1293719964rex_ryan_ife_fetish2-1front.jpg

He has two sons that are in the middle/high school age range right? Wow, I feel bad for them.

He has two sons that are in the middle/high school age range right? Wow, I feel bad for them.
I have 2 in high school and am trying to imagine how they would react to this all. Solid parenting skills there, Rex.:doh:

If that is Revis? Shit just went from hysterical to friggin I don't even know what.ROFL

If that is Mrs. Ryan, even better.
I was all good when it was just the Ryans still getting their freaky deak on. God bless ya and good on ya for still digging each other.

But all this other swinger, fisting, swapping stuff???? WTFBBQ??? And putting it all on the innernetz for the world (and your kids and their friends) to see??? Holy crap. What the hell is wrong with you??ROFL I am far to naive/innocent to comprehend all this crap.

This is how Rex celebrates signing a player. They get a turn with his wife. ROFL

I was all good when it was just the Ryans still getting their freaky deak on. God bless ya and good on ya for still digging each other.

But all this other swinger, fisting, swapping stuff???? WTFBBQ??? And putting it all on the innernetz for the world (and your kids and their friends) to see??? Holy crap. What the hell is wrong with you??ROFL I am far to naive/innocent to comprehend all this crap.

Just click on the link in my sig if you want to see what they put out there in 2007 ROFL

Back