Hotel Deal and other Coupons and stuff available thread

LVent*

disgusted
Reaction score
A friend is a VP at Ramada and sent this to me.. Figured I would pass it along to you guys. enjoy~

Thinking about taking a break from winter? Here’s a coupon for a 50% discount in Ramada hotels!

This coupon can be forwarded to your friends and family and used for as many bookings as you like, for trips up to April 30th 2010, as long as they’re booked through the link on the coupon.

Enjoy!

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/just_for_you

Take a break, save 50% at Ramada hotels

Escape the winter cold! Share this coupon with your friends and family. To redeem your coupon click here!

* Book between January 19th – 26th, 2010. This is a limited-time offer, and bookings can only be made through the link on this coupon.
* Valid for an unlimited number of stays.
* Stays need to be completed by April 30th, 2010.
* Hotels in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America.

You do your thing, leave the rest to us®. Ramada® Worldwide

Find us on Facebook - Stay in touch and receive exclusive offers and coupons

* You must book between January 19th (9am EST) and January 26th (11:50pm EST), 2010 through this Web page only. Stays need to be completed by April 30th, 2010 to qualify. Rooms at this discounted rate are limited and subject to availability at participating Ramada® properties in the Americas. Other restrictions may apply. This is a non-commissionable rate that doesn’t qualify for Wyndham Rewards® points or miles.
Discount is off each participating property’s Best Available Rate. Best Available Rate means the best, non-qualified, publicly available rate on the Internet for the hotel, date and accommodations requested. Due to rounding and other issues, rates within $.25 of our Best Available Rate will be considered a match and will not qualify for Best Rate Guarantee claims. Other restrictions apply. See ramada.com.
This offer has been sent to you by the sender included in the caption of this e-mail, and not by Ramada Worldwide, Inc. which has no control over its distribution.
© 2010 Ramada Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved. All Ramada® hotels are independently owned and operated except for certain international Ramada hotels which are managed through a joint venture partner.

This comes in handy for people who wanna book a room for the draft party this year. If we can figure out WHERE we are gonna have it. Foxboro area?

John Edwards and Tiger Woods told me about this deal. Saved them a ton.

Hampton Inn's have a 100% money back guarantee if you're not totally satisfied for any reason. And no, you won't ever be blackballed on their list either.

Just found out about this today.

If you were a crook, you could stay for free for a LONG time... :coffee:

Just wanted to thank you for posting this, LVent.

I actually just booked a room using this offer.

I was going to take my girlfriend to see The Bluie Man Group in April anyways, and now we have a fairly cheap, but still kind of nice place to stay after the show. :)

Just wanted to thank you for posting this, LVent.

I actually just booked a room using this offer.

I was going to take my girlfriend to see The Bluie Man Group in April anyways, and now we have a fairly cheap, but still kind of nice place to stay after the show. :)

No problem; I get these emails from him fairly often. Ill post them up here when I do

Anyone know if Groton CT is the ghetto? There is a Ramada there and I'd like to stay there when I go down to Mohegan in a couple weeks. Great deal right now but I don't wanna stay in a nasty hotel LOL Anyone?

I'm over the cringing part of it all LOL Took me a year after only a couple months relationship.

Sorry, TBL. That is one of the funniest stories ever and you have no choice but to laugh. Here's what you do, imagine what his future wife is going to have to live with for the rest of her life...........

...........Losing :coffee:

Sorry, TBL. That is one of the funniest stories ever and you have no choice but to laugh. Here's what you do, imagine what his future wife is going to have to live with for the rest of her life...........

...........Losing :coffee:

ROFL yes I can laugh at it now. I can't imagine him finding a future wife to be honest. But there is someone out there for everyone lol

ROFL yes I can laugh at it now. I can't imagine him finding a future wife to be honest. But there is someone out there for everyone lol

May he find himself a woman with the competitive mindset of a professional athlete. :coffee:

Back