How does Mac Jones compare with other QB's?

Who has the lowest potential of these quarterbacks drafted since 2018?

• Josh Allen

• Justin Herbert

• Joe Burrow

• Lamar Jackson

• Kyler Murray

• Trevor Lawrence

• Mac Jones

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit arrogant. Like some committee here 1) decides what's relevant for debate and for how long and 2) that Mac's arm strength will improve just like Brady's. I know he moved onto Tampa Bay but have you seen Brady throw a football lately? Even at age 44 the velocity on his throws is quite noticeably faster than Mac's. Even with above expectation improvement Jones is very unlikely to approach Brady's peak arm strength.

I think I've finally figured you out. You're that guy everyone is drawn to like a magnet bc of your congenial personality.
Sorry, dude. I'm not the one here acting arrogant.

(Just an FYI, Brady's velocity at Mac's age was no better than Mac's now.)

That's the sort of response Grogan is talking about... whoever this is calling me obtuse. Am I supposed to just let every insult go unanswered?

You are the definition of obtuse. You set up what you THOUGHT was a one way poll, it didn't work out based on peoples honest responses and then you claimed that the masses of people that WOULD have agreed with you just happened to "abstain" from your poll.

If that isn't being obtuse I don't know what is.

Also, I didn't call you a name. I described you.

Is it possible for people to just move on? Y'all have made your points. You're not going to change each other's minds.

Is there a reason to go around in circles and circles? And yes I know things are being said that people are not happy about. This has been going on for a few pages now. No one is going to have the last word. Because someone is always going to respond.

I'm the guy that doesn't give a shit who you are, or the fact that you clearly think you know more than anyone else on the subject. The irony is I truly hope you're correct on all counts, but I'm not going to have you or anyone else dictate what valid discussion is on the matter. That's who I am.

In other words you're the keyboard bully who won't listen to anyone's opinion if it differs from yours.
So be it.
People like you aren't welcome in my world. I don't associate with losers and hatemongers.
You are now on IGNORE.

Is it possible for people to just move on? Y'all have made your points. You're not going to change each other's minds.

Is there a reason to go around in circles and circles? And yes I know things are being said that people are not happy about. This has been going on for a few pages now. No one is going to have the last word. Because someone is always going to respond.
But.....................but..........................just kidding. :cool:

I think I've finally figured you out. You're that guy everyone is drawn to like a magnet bc of your congenial personality.
Sorry, dude. I'm not the one here acting arrogant.

(Just an FYI, Brady's velocity at Mac's age was no better than Mac's now.)
Sure you are, you think everyone should listen to what you have to say on the topic and then shut the hell up, you are clearly the arrogant one here.

That's the sort of response Grogan is talking about... whoever this is calling me obtuse. Am I supposed to just let every insult go unanswered?

As for mocking my poll, it's pretty transparent what I was doing there, which I assumed any halfwit could figure out. The list/ranking I offered was the real jumping point for discussion, not the poll, which is just an obvious list of quarterbacks that pretty much everyone outside of New England would agree have more potential than Jones.

This is a bit arrogant. Like some committee here 1) decides what's relevant for debate and for how long and 2) that Mac's arm strength will improve just like Brady's. I know he moved onto Tampa Bay but have you seen Brady throw a football lately? Even at age 44 the velocity on his throws is quite noticeably faster than Mac's. Even with above expectation improvement Jones is very unlikely to approach Brady's peak arm strength.

This was a hideous pick.

This was his most costly. Effectively ended their season.
Then why bother with the poll? And as far as people abstaining from voting on it because they agree with you, I can tell you that's not the reason I didn't vote in your poll, far from it.

In other words you're the keyboard bully who won't listen to anyone's opinion if it differs from yours.
So be it.
People like you aren't welcome in my world. I don't associate with losers and hatemongers.
You are now on IGNORE.
Project much? You are the only keyboard bully here, you've not only stated your opinion, but that no one else can even debate it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back