I (as a Colts fan) demand a rule change!

Which team goes to NFC?

• Colts

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
From now on.... both of our teams get to play in the superbowl.

Which ultimately means that one of us must be reassigned to the NFC.

It is atrocious that only one of our teams gets to play in the big game each year and the other is forced to watch the traditional "practice game" at the end of the season...

just to follow proper procedures for Lombardiship.

The Colts and Patriots are the only two teams at their level.

So this MUST happen.

Polian even agrees with me after RG gave him my cell# and we discussed this issue for an extensive period of time.

Now that I have presented you with the new rule, we must now decide who it is that will be reassigned to the NFC.

My vote is for the Patriots since they are classless and like to run up the score.

Has to be the Colts Dred. They've already run away from the AFC East in fear of the Pats, and since they are not likely to be able to compete with us for top of the AFC pile anymore, they might as well run again to the weaker conference where Manning might stand a chance of breaking all the new records Brady will set this year.

Yeah, the Pats may be cheater cheater pumpkin eaters, but the Colts have a thug for a GM who beats up hapless Jets employees and a QB with a giant forehead who flaps his arms as if he's doing the chicken dance!

Colts. They've already shown themselves to be pussy, first by leaving Baltimore and then by leaving the AFC East. In the NFC, they'll get to run rampant over the weak competition until the Super Bowl, where they'll get their asses handed to them. :D

RavenB on 10-29-2007 at 08:05 PM said:
Yeah, the Pats may be cheater cheater pumpkin eaters, but the Colts have a thug for a GM who beats up hapless Jets employees and a QB with a giant forehead who flaps his arms as if he's doing the chicken dance!

This is what has always puzzled tmack. I'd think Pats fans would be happy we have people roughing up Jets employees.:huh:

Crap, I just made a total NFC move and attempted to add Zombies to the poll "after the fact".

Does anyone have BB's cell#?

Maybe he can help me hack the poll so I can edit it.

:D

tmack on 10-29-2007 at 09:08 PM said:
This is what has always puzzled tmack. I'd think Pats fans would be happy we have people roughing up Jets employees.:huh:

Just one employee in particular, tmack.

Wrong. The Jets are like snot-nosed annoying little brothers. Only WE can slap them around!! ROFL

If you want to see Jets employees get roughed up, watch the Pats game on 12/16. BB will show how it's done. :thumb:

dred on 10-29-2007 at 09:09 PM said:
Crap, I just made a total NFC move and attempted to add Zombies to the poll "after the fact".

Does anyone have BB's cell#?

Maybe he can help me hack the poll so I can edit it.

:D

Redneck :eek:

Just kidding!!! :D

How could you leave off the zombie option anyhow?

JD10367 on 10-29-2007 at 08:10 PM said:
Wrong. The Jets are like snot-nosed annoying little brothers. Only WE can slap them around!! ROFL

So you're saying Mangini (may he rest in peace) is like Belichick's little brother. Hmmm, interesting turn of events.

There was a thread on Gang Green today suggesting Mangenius was an embedded Patriot who was purposely destroying the Jests from within and that spygate was a red herring.

The implication is that the only team in the division smart enough not to be destroyed by an FOBB was the Bills.

So far this poll is unanimous.

Anyone have ideas as to which team the Colts should swap out with in the NFC?

Benign Despot on 10-29-2007 at 09:22 PM said:
There was a thread on Gang Green today suggesting Mangenius was an embedded Patriot who was purposely destroying the Jests from within and that spygate was a red herring.

The implication is that the only team in the division smart enough not to be destroyed by an FOBB was the Bills.
by any chance was the OP?......

thomas144_in_Hackensack

Couple things...

1) A guy I know here who is a Colts fan (a turncoat Wisconsin-born-and-raised, like me) has been saying for years that the NFL should abandon the conference designations when it comes to the playoffs. He says that's why so many Super Bowls are dull; one conference always seems to be better than the other making that conference's championship game the real Super Bowl. So dred, maybe that could be an answer too.

2) You talk about putting the Colts in the NFC Central, which would be difficult since there is no NFC Central anymore, but anyway back when they were planning the realignment I was telling anyone who would listen that the Colts should be in the AFC North. They're right there by the other three teams that should make it up - Cleveland, Cincy and Pittsburgh. Also it would make sense because since moving to Indy the Colts have developed a strong regional rivalry with the Bengals.

To do that, I said put Baltimore in the AFC East (where that city was to begin with) and put Miami in the AFC South, which I thought made a lot of sense since the other two Florida teams are in the southern divisions. But when I talked about it on the Patriots.com message board, people had a cow; like taking Miami out of the AFC East was like asking the Pope to become Jewish.

TrueBeliever on 10-29-2007 at 08:45 PM said:
But when I talked about it on the Patriots.com message board, people had a cow; like taking Miami out of the AFC East was like asking the Pope to become Jewish.

You should hear 'em when they talk about taking Dallas out of the NFC East.

Back